At Learn Inbound, I demonstrated some of the ways in which a smart implementation of Google Tag Manager can dramatically increase the quality and relevance of the data you collect in Google Analytics. By working towards a collaborative relationship with your development team, you can foster a culture of data-driven marketing and ensure that your analytics software sufficiently customized to empower you to measure and demonstrate success.
- From Project to Process by Simo Ahava
- Misunderstood Metrics: Time on Page / Session Duration by Analytics Edge
- Using Events as Goals in Google Analytics by Tyler Norris
- Tracking Element Visibility with GTM by Tom Bennet
- Getting Started with Content Grouping in Google Analytics by Tom Bennet
- How to Measure Performance with Custom Dimensions in Google Analytics [Tutorial] by Tom Bennet