Practical advice for your outreach research
In the SlideShare link below, you can find some content free tactics on slide 24 onwards.
For more reading, I’ve categorised some of the articles and guides that have been useful in my career as an SEO.
Disclosure: these reading links are only ones I’ve personally found useful; your mileage may vary.
Reading: Link building tactics
- Link Building Tactics – The Complete List by Pointblankseo and Jon Cooper
- Link Reclamation: How to Find Mentions You Can Turn Into Links by Darren Kingman
- A Simple (But Complete) Guide to Broken Link Building by Joshua Hardwick
- 13 Advanced Link Building Strategies You (Probably) Haven’t Used by Glen Allsopp
- When the Big Links Aren’t on the Table, This is the Link Building Advice You Need to Read by Richard Baxter
- Easy Link Building with Images by Matthew Barby
Reading: Link building fundamentals
- The Noob Friendly Guide To Link Building by Ahrefs and David McSweeney
- Category Page Link Building for Ecommerce Sites. The Good, The Bad and The Ugly by Richard Baxter
Reading: Link building tools
- 3 Types of Link Building Tools and How to Use Them by Ahrefs and Joshua Hardwick
Thanks for sharing these helpful content! It’s never easy to maintain organic links and especially it’s costly. In badseo.com, we used different tactics including the broken links, guest posting and sometimes we do blog commenting. As long as our content is 100% percent unique and we target the right market.
Thanks for all this effort and work you’ve done, And thanks for telling it so well and so easy to understand!!