Be part of something special
Take your career to the next level with a job in SEO, content, digital PR or data.View jobs
Working at Builtvisible is more than just a job. It’s access to a community built around the idea of constant improvement. Progressing ourselves, our clients and the businesses they represent is culturally ingrained, not left to chance.
Best-in-class agency services need best-in-class people, and we have a 10-year track record of hiring and developing not only incredible marketers, but incredible human beings. Our attitude to development, supportive atmosphere and ethos of encouragement has led many to stay with us for over half a decade and those who have benefitted from the Builtvisible springboard continue to display our logo as a badge of honour on their CV.
Whether you’re here for the long-haul or as a stopover to your next stage, our aim is to help you achieve the goals you need to get further. How? Responsibility from the get-go, ideas that are taken seriously and a team of passionate, focused individuals who champion you every step of the way.
Health is wealth
Our healthcare coverage rewards healthy choices, gets 50% off your gym membership and even pays out free coffee weekly!
Keep things balanced
Work-life balance is huge for us. You’ll get flexible working hours, reasonable workloads and 26 days holiday.
We say thanks with an accumulating anniversary cash bonus up to £1,000, and a share of our profits.
We invest in your development
An internal training syllabus and dedicated budgets for professional development allow you to expand your horizons.
We enjoy each other’s company
Dedicated budgets for weekly drinks, monthly socials and legendary all-agency parties are par for the course.
Plan for the future
Saving for the future is important. We work with leading partners to match pension contributions up to 5%.
Browse through our upcoming openings and if you’re interested in any of our job listings then we’d love to hear from you. Once the role becomes active, we will review your application and get back to you shortly.
Before you apply
- Do think carefully about what you’d like from your career, we support people with drive, ambition and motivation.
- Do appreciate that we want to know why you want to work at Builtvisible, so, have a really good think about that before you apply for a role.
- Do read our blog posts and review our clients/portfolio. Take the time to get to know who we are and it will show in the interview. We value prior knowledge of our company.
- Do be yourself, be fun, awesome, creative, hard working and talented – you only need to be the right person. Skills can be taught.
- Don’t be put off if you don’t think you have the right experience. If you’re a smart, talented and hardworking person, we’ll be keen to discuss a role with you.
- Don’t make silly errors in your application. Typing and spelling errors in your application make you look like you lack attention to detail. You won’t be invited for interview.
- Don’t apply until you’ve thought about what you can do in our company. We thrive on the richness and diversity of our skills, experience or qualifications.
- Don’t worry! If you’re the kind of person who’s not sure, you should apply because you know you have a few skills you need to develop – that’s great self-awareness and we especially want to hear from you!
Sign up to hear about new vacancies
Join our mailing list to be the first in the know when we have new roles available.