Be part of something special
Take your career to the next level with a job in SEO, content, digital PR or data.View jobs
Working at Builtvisible is more than just a job. It’s access to a community built around the idea of constant improvement. Progressing ourselves, our clients and the businesses they represent is culturally ingrained, not left to chance.
Best-in-class agency services need best-in-class people, and we have a 10-year track record of hiring and developing not only incredible marketers, but incredible human beings. Our attitude to development, supportive atmosphere and ethos of encouragement has led many to stay with us for over half a decade and those who have benefitted from the Builtvisible springboard continue to display our logo as a badge of honour on their CV.
Whether you’re here for the long-haul or as a stopover to your next stage, our aim is to help you achieve the goals you need to get further. How? Responsibility from the get-go, ideas that are taken seriously and a team of passionate, focused individuals who champion you every step of the way.
Builtvisible Career Architect
Builtvisible Career Architect is a unique digital marketing progression framework that develops not only great marketers, but incredible human beings. Click below to read how Career Architect puts you in the driving seat of your own career.
Health is wealth
Our health cover gives you outstanding care when you need it, 50% off your gym membership and even pays out free coffee weekly!
We keep things balanced
Work-life balance is huge for us. You’ll get hybrid flexible working, reasonable workloads and 26 days holiday that increases with tenure!
We win together
We say thanks with an accumulating anniversary cash bonus up to £1,000, and a profit share bonus every year.
We invest in your development
We take career progression seriously through Career Architect, an integrated internal syllabus and dedicated training budgets.
We enjoy each other’s company
Dedicated budgets for weekly fun, monthly socials and legendary all-agency parties are par for the course.
We plan for your future
Saving for the future is important. We work with leading partners to match pension contributions up to 5%.
Before you apply
- Think carefully about what you’d like from your career, we support people with drive, ambition and motivation.
- Appreciate that we want to know why you want to work at Builtvisible, so, have a really good think about that before you apply for a role.
- Read our blog posts and review our clients/portfolio. Take the time to get to know who we are and it will show in the interview. We value prior knowledge of our company.
- Be yourself, be fun, awesome, creative, hard working and talented – you only need to be the right person. Skills can be taught.
- Be put off if you don’t think you have the right experience. If you’re a smart, talented and hardworking person, we’ll be keen to discuss a role with you.
- Make silly errors in your application. Typing and spelling errors in your application make you look like you lack attention to detail. You won’t be invited for interview.
- Apply until you’ve thought about what you can do in our company. We thrive on the richness and diversity of our skills, experience or qualifications.
- Worry! If you’re the kind of person who’s not sure, you should apply because you know you have a few skills you need to develop – that’s great self-awareness and we especially want to hear from you!
Sign up to hear about new vacancies
Join our mailing list to be the first in the know when we have new roles available.