Retail SEO is an increasingly competitive marketing space, so what do you need to know as an Ecommerce site owner?
- How to Compete in Organic Search
- Improve Your Link Acquisition
- Competitive Technical Ecommerce Strategy in 2014
- How to Optimise For Mobile
- Improve Your Social Media Strategy
- Improve Your Site Performance
By exploring these, and more online retail trends you can understand how to develop a successful SEO strategy. Grow your customer base, and keep them coming back time and time again.
This retail report from Builtvisible provides insight and guidance for developing an Ecommerce SEO (search engine optimization) strategy, from technical set up and site performance, to content and social strategy.
Online sales surged in December 2013 representing almost 1 in 5 items sold, proving that retail sales growth is being driven by the click of a mouse
If as much as 20% of all retail transactions in the UK are online, shouldn’t all retailers consider exploiting the opportunity that can be seized through search marketing?