Salary: £38,000 - £48,000
Reporting to: Senior SEO ConsultantClick to apply
London-based position with two-days mandatory at our London office along with flexible working opportunities.
Why does this role exist?
Our approach to being agents of change has earned us a reputation as one of the most effective and performant organic search resources on the planet. Our expanding technical team lives and breathes SEO gaining exposure to enterprise-level sites with complex technical setups.
By adding an additional SEO Consultant to our SEO Team, we want to strengthen the team with someone who can convey complex technical issues – whether in written documents or verbally – to both technical and non-technical client stakeholders, and who has the tenacity to make change happen and get things done.
Who are Builtvisible?
Builtvisible is the UK’s largest specialist SEO agency and has scaled consistently over the past 13 years through a value-led approach of doing the right things for the right reasons.
We believe organic is a specialism, not an afterthought, and have driven extraordinary growth for some of the world’s most exciting brands through technical SEO, content, digital PR, and data.
Whether people are here for the long haul or as a stopover to their next stage, our aim is to help everyone in our community to achieve the goals they need to get further. How? Responsibility from the get-go, ideas that are taken seriously, and a team of passionate, focused individuals who champion you every step of the way.
As an SEO Consultant, you will work closely with the Head of SEO and Senior Consultants to deliver best-in-class consulting. This will include the opportunity to lead the SEO strategy for some of the brilliant brands we work with on a retained basis, in addition to exciting, one-off projects across a broad range of sectors.
- Run industry-leading SEO campaigns that have a demonstrable impact on our clients’ organic digital performance
- Manage the execution of your clients’ SEO strategies, providing clear direction to the consultants and executives working on your accounts and taking responsibility for the performance
- Proactively advise on opportunities and challenges, and ensure clients are getting the best possible value from us, in line with their business objectives
- Act as the day-to-day client contact on SEO accounts and establish successful working relationships with key stakeholders, maintaining an exceptional standard of communication
- Support junior members of staff on project work and process education
- Flawlessly deliver work of exceptional quality adhering to internal and external deadlines
- Work with the head of departments, Resourcing Manager, and Client Services on resource planning to ensure we can deliver on time as per client requirements
- Contribute to Builtvisible’s marketing activity
What You’ll Need:
- Good knowledge of SEO Tools such as Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, Searchmetrics, SEMrush, Majestic and Ahrefs
- High level of competence using Analytics platforms including Google and Adobe
- 3+ years experience of hands-on SEO
- Experience working with clients directly and managing client strategy in an agency environment
Great to have:
- Prior usage of logfiles for SEO analysis
- Familiarity in working with popular JS frameworks such as Angular, React and Vue.js
- Experience managing one or more direct reports
What you’ll get
Your package and benefits
Your career at Builtvisible is more than just a job. It’s access to a community built around the idea of creating opportunity and being a part of something bigger than ourselves.
We offer a fantastic range of benefits designed to support your health and financial well-being as well as your career & personal development as well as a diverse and inclusive culture and supportive environment.
Health and Wellbeing
- 25 days annual with bank holiday additional to annual leave entitlement.
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Vitality healthcare. (Annual health check, reduced gym membership, free coffee, cinema tickets, Amazon Prime, and much more)
- As part of our dedication to supporting the well-being of our staff, we provide access to the Core Collective, a group of clinical psychologists
- Regular bespoke webinars on well-being covering topics such as perfectionism, stress management, and imposter syndrome
- An enhanced Maternity and Paternity package.
- An accumulating anniversary cash bonus up to £1,000.
- A discretionary profit share bonus every year.
- Life goal loans
- 5% Pension match
- Travel loans
Career & personal progression
- Full access to Career Architect: a unique digital marketing progression framework to help you take ownership of your career at Builtvisible and beyond. Read more here
- Internal training syllabus
- Dedicated training budgets
Builtvisible is committed to creating a diverse environment, all applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or age.