Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Reporting to: Senior SEO ConsultantClick to apply
London based position, with flexible working opportunities available.
What will you be doing?
As an SEO Consultant, you will work closely with the Head of SEO and Senior Consultants to deliver best in class consulting. This will include the opportunity to lead the SEO strategy for some of the brilliant brands we work with on a retained basis, in addition to exciting, one-off projects across a broad range of sectors.
At Builtvisible, you will be able to gain exposure to enterprise level sites with complex technical setups. You’ll be joining an environment where utilising log files as a part of technical auditing is the norm, and where working with websites that use the latest JS frameworks is a frequent occurrence.
This role would be perfect for an SEO consultant with an agency background who’s looking to take the next step in their career. We want to hire someone who lives and breathes SEO; someone who can convey complex technical issues – whether in written documents or verbally – to both technical and non-technical client stakeholders, and who has the tenacity to make change happen and get things done.
- Run industry-leading SEO campaigns that have a demonstrable impact on our clients’ organic digital performance
- Manage the execution of your clients’ SEO strategies, providing clear direction to the consultants and executives working on your accounts and taking responsibility for performance
- Proactively advise on opportunities and challenges, and ensure clients are getting the best possible value from us, in line with their business objectives
- Act as the day-to-day client contact on SEO accounts and establish successful working relationships with key stakeholders, maintaining an exceptional standard of communication
- Support junior members of staff on project work and process education
- Flawlessly deliver work of exceptional quality adhering to internal and external deadlines
- Work with head of departments, Resourcing Manager and Client Services on resource planning to ensure we can deliver on time as per client requirements
- Contribute to Builtvisible’s marketing activity
What are we looking for?
- Good knowledge of SEO Tools such as Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, Searchmetrics, SEMrush, Majestic and Ahrefs
- High level of competence using Analytics platforms including Google and Adobe
- 3+ years’ experience of hands on SEO
- Experience working with clients directly and managing client strategy in an agency environment
Nice to have:
- Prior usage of logfiles for SEO analysis
- Familiarity in working with popular JS frameworks such as Angular, React and Vue.js
- Experience managing one or more direct reports
Builtvisible is committed to creating a diverse environment, all applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or age.