Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 DOE
Reporting to: Senior Consultant
What will you be doing?
At the core of what you do, you will be responsible for developing industry leading SEO campaigns that have a demonstrable impact on our clients’ organic digital performance.
On an account level, you will be expected to develop and lead the entirety of your client strategy, providing clear direction to the consultants and executives working on your accounts. You will be responsible for the performance of your accounts, as well as being responsible for maintaining an exceptional standard of client communication.
- Work with Senior Consultants to keep Builtvisible at the forefront of SEO consulting through the delivery of bespoke projects.
- Manage account teams to deliver successful organic digital campaigns for Builtvisible’s clients across departments; ensure we provide support across all areas of organic digital i.e. technical, on-site, off-site aspects, creative production and analytics as required.
- Work with Senior Consultants, Performance & Innovation Director, and Head of Client Services to strategically deliver for our clients: proactively advise on opportunities and challenges, and ensure clients are getting the best possible value from us, in line with their business objectives.
- Understand fully the client’s business, including industry, organisation and customer needs. Take steps to build client relationships, during and outside of working hours where relevant.
- Work with Senior Consultants on resource planning to ensure we can deliver on time as per client requirements
- Proactively up / cross-sell technical & creative solutions that will benefit our clients, as and when opportunities present themselves
- Support junior members of staff on project work / process education
- Contribute to Builtvisible’s marketing activity
What are we looking for
- 3+ years’ experience of hands on SEO
- Experience working with clients directly / managing client accounts
- Auditing Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager implementations
- A confident written and verbal communicator
- Meticulous attention to detail with very strong spelling and grammar skills
- Self motivated and highly organised