Webinar: Turn browsers into customers with these product page improvements
Wednesday 18 September 2019
You spend a lot of time and money getting people to convert through your website, if your product pages aren’t up to scratch you may be losing customers at the final point of conversion.
Using a combination of psychological, copywriting and SEO tips, we’ll show you proven ways to get more sales by optimising your product pages, giving your users what they need to make the leap from browser to customer.
Meet the speaker
Specialist e-commerce copywriter
Driven by a need to engage and convert, Emily is Builtvisible’s specialist e-commerce copywriter.
With a background in the fashion industry and credits to her name including ASOS, Disney and Trivago, she understands the value of good copy and the central role it plays in customer conversion.
What you can expect from this webinar
- How to maximise conversion
- The product description formula
- What people want to see on a product page, according to extensive research
- Psychological biases to keep in mind for e-commerce
- How to optimise product pages from an SEO perspective
- Testing your writer and what a good copy test looks like
- Examples (good and bad)