Webinar: Common challenges with e-commerce SEO optimisation
A bitesize training session for in-house e-commerce teams
Thursday 24 October 2019
This session is straight off the September BrightonSEO training stage, with trainer and Builtvisible Technical SEO Consultant Maria. She has consolidated her 6.5-hour deck into a 1-hour highlights reel, packed with all the juciest insights.
If you’re an in-house marketer working for an e-commerce brand, learn how to grow inbound search engine traffic, boost online conversions and stand out in today’s competitive online marketplace.
Meet the speaker
Maria Camanes Fores
Technical SEO Consultant
Maria has been working within the realm of Online Marketing and SEO for over 5 years. She joined Builtvisible early in 2017 where she works as a Technical SEO Consultant. With a background in writing and journalism, she is most passionate about the technical side of SEO, and specialises in ecommerce websites and website speed optimisation.
What you can expect from this webinar
- How to deal with duplicate and thin content
- The concept of content uniqueness
- Best product retirement strategies and broken links
- Fixing site architecture problems and link equity
- Building backlinks to deeper pages
- Design limitations and SEO
- Addressing lower conversion rates for mobile users