Senior Finance Assistant
Salary: £28k - £35k DOE
Reporting to: Head of FinanceClick to apply
London based position, with flexible working opportunities available.
What will you be doing?
You will be owning the daily maintenance of financial records as well as assisting in the production of monthly management accounts. As a newly created role this an amazing opportunity for somebody to join Builtvisible, put their stamp on the role and take the finance function to the next level.
- Ownership of accounts payable and accounts receivable functions
- Setting up suppliers, processing invoices and preparing payments
- Bank reconciliations
- Maintain fixed assets register
- Liaising with client services team to ensure strong working capital position
- Monthly review of all accounts, including prepayments/accruals
- Management of FX rates in Xero
- Month end journal preparation
- Management of joiners/leavers in ERP system (Mavenlink)
- Credit card reconciliations and receipt management
- Assistance with the preparation of monthly management accounts and budget reporting for department heads
- Assistance with the preparation of annual accounts and annual budgets
Desired skills and experience
• The desire to build a career in finance
• At least 1-2 years’ accounting experience in a similar role
• Experience of using Xero
• Good time management, organisational and planning skills – ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines
• Advanced Excel skills
What does progression look like?
This role will progress in a to a commercially focused role, reviewing ways of working across the business through time reporting and managing the revenue recognition process.
Builtvisible is committed to creating a diverse environment, all applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or age.