Establishing a positive trend in traffic, performance and sales for global beauty brand
3,000% ROI on organic traffic investment within a year
Space.NK are an online emporium with 62 stores in the UK. Globally, there are 23 Space NK apothecaries in the United States including 16 ‘shop-within-shops’ in selected Bloomingdales.
They hired our team to fix their overall organic search sales and traffic performance and establish a trend of positive ROI on their organic channel. The goal set for us was simple: increase sales and drive revenue to SpaceNK.com through the organic channel.
Our team undertook the following services as part of our project:
- Keyword Research
- Technical SEO Audit of Demandware Platform
- Ongoing Technical Support
- Content Marketing
Following the initial Keyword Research and Technical SEO Audit work, we worked closely with Space.NK to advise and implement the best Demandware platform configuration for organic performance and solve a number of accessibility and targeting issues.
We produced an in-depth, technical consultation of their implementation of the Demandware Ecommerce platform and have since provided ongoing consulting, support and extensive content marketing to acquire links.
- 55.97% increase in revenue from organic search, year on year
- 58.89% increase in visits from organic search, year on year
- 216.79% more revenue year on year through product page entrances, and the strongest to date organic search performance for uk.spacenk.com
- Content marketing work resulted in a number of high-profile placements including The Telegraph, Cosmopolitan, and Handbag.com. Extensive link profile growth correlates well to organic traffic growth and search engine visibility improvements:
- Link Profile Growth
We’ve seen steady growth in the number of new domains linking to SpaceNK, which has pushed performance at the product page level.
Dealing with Unnecessary Indexation
One of our goals this year has been to reduce the number of pages indexed unnecessarily by Google without negatively impacting the performance of the site, or throwing away link equity. This has resolved the risk of a Panda penalty and further improved overall site performance.
Almost a million unnecessary pages have been removed from Google’s index this year.
US Market Performance
Builtvisible offer International SEO services covering most of the globe, so helped Space.NK to establish their site in the USA. As a result, organic visibility has steadily grown:
Revenue contribution has also increased:
Today, Organic search now drives approximately 36% of all online sales for Space.nk and provides an annual return on their Organic marketing spend of 3000%.
We deliver organic SEO performance at a high ROI
As retail industry experts, we’re ready to help