Talent Acquisition Specialist
Salary: Base salary £30,000-£40,000 + Commission
Reporting to: HR ManagerClick to apply
London-based position with two-days mandatory at our London office along with flexible working opportunities.
Why does this role exist?
People are the lifeblood of our agency, and we have a 13-year track record of hiring and developing not only incredible marketers but incredible human beings.
We believe there is nothing more satisfying than building an amazing team together from the inside. By creating this new role and bringing recruitment in-house we want to ensure career opportunities exist for as many people as possible regardless of background, qualifications, or experience and to maintain the processes we have engineered to ensure hiring is transparent, unbiased, and fair.
Who are Builtvisible?
Builtvisible is one of the UK’s largest, most trusted specialist organic digital marketing agencies, and has scaled consistently over the past 13 years through a value-led approach of doing the right things for the right reasons.
We believe organic is a specialism, not an afterthought, and have driven extraordinary growth for some of the world’s most exciting brands through technical SEO, content, digital PR, and data.
Whether people are here for the long haul or as a stopover to their next stage, our aim is to help everyone in our community to achieve the goals they need to get further. How? Responsibility from the get-go, ideas that are taken seriously, and a team of passionate, focused individuals who champion you every step of the way.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Executive as part of the expansion of our HR Team.
Taking ownership of our talent agenda and promoting our employer brand, you will be responsible for sourcing top talent and ensuring the application process is exciting, accessible, and fair for everyone that sees what Builtvisible can offer them when it comes to building a career.
Managing the full applicant experience from attraction through to offer, including data collection and analysis, you will have the opportunity to make constant improvements to the entire recruitment and application experience.
This role would be perfect for a true “people person” who is enthusiastic about the entire talent acquisition process, from attraction through to offer and is looking to further their recruitment career within the digital space.
What will you be doing?
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to create innovative recruitment campaigns
- Working alongside the internal marketing team to support the company’s employer branding
- Building and maintaining relationships with potential candidates, establishing effective talent pipelines for future openings
- Optimising LinkedIn recruiter to identify relevant potential candidates, gather insights, and monitor statistics
- Screening and anonymising suitable candidate applications
- Coordinating interviews and diary management for line managers
- Providing interview feedback
- Preparing management information and reporting in relation to recruitment
- Providing insight on the latest trends in the market
What You’ll Need:
- Experience across Recruiter tools and systems
- Excellent judgement and assessment skills
- Demonstrates initiative, resourcefulness, and personal accountability
- Ability to effectively prioritise projects and deliverables
- Ability to build long-term, trusting relationships
- Excellent communication skills; listening, speaking & writing
Great to haves:
- Proficient LinkedIn Recruiter user
- Experience across the entire talent acquisition process
- Proven ability to build strong rapports with candidates and colleagues
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and the tenacity to see ideas through to fruition.
What you’ll get
Your package and benefits
Your career at Builtvisible is more than just a job. It’s access to a community built around the idea of creating opportunity and being a part of something bigger than ourselves.
We offer a fantastic range of benefits designed to support your health and financial wellbeing as well as your career & personal development as well as a diverse and inclusive culture and supportive environment.
Health and Wellbeing
- 25 days annual with bank holiday additional to annual leave entitlement.
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Vitality healthcare. (Annual health check, reduced gym membership, free coffee, cinema tickets, Amazon Prime, and much more)
- As part of our dedication to supporting the well-being of our staff, we provide access to the Core Collective, a group of clinical psychologists
- Regular bespoke webinars on wellbeing covering topics such as perfectionism, stress management, and imposter syndrome
- An enhanced Maternity and Paternity package.
- An accumulating anniversary cash bonus up to £1,000.
- A discretionary profit share bonus every year.
- Life goal loans
- 5% Pension match
- Travel loans
Career & personal progression
- Full access to Career Architect: a unique digital marketing progression framework to help you take ownership of your career at Builtvisible and beyond. Read more here
- Internal training syllabus
- Dedicated training budgets
Builtvisible is committed to creating a diverse environment, all applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or age.