Salary: £28,000 - £32,000
Reporting to: SEO Consultant
As a Senior SEO Executive, you will work closely with Consultants and Senior Consultants to deliver successful SEO campaigns for Builtvisible’s clients. This will include taking the lead on deliverables for some of the brilliant brands who we work with on a retained basis, in addition to exciting, one-off projects across a broad range of sectors.
At Builtvisible, you will be able to gain exposure to enterprise level sites with complex technical setups. You’ll be joining an environment where utilising log files as a part of technical auditing is the norm, and where working with websites that use the latest JS frameworks is a frequent occurrence.
This role would be perfect for an Executive or Senior Executive with an agency background who’s looking to take the next step in their career. We want to hire someone who lives and breathes SEO; someone who can convey complex technical issues – whether in written documents or verbally – to both technical and non-technical client stakeholders, and who has the ambition to step up to consultant level and begin leading the SEO strategy for big brands within the next 12 months.
- Work with Consultants and Senior Consultants to deliver successful SEO campaigns for Builtvisible’s clients
- Communicate directly with clients where relevant, orientating them with progress and reporting on completed work / results
- Perform day to day SEO activities including keyword research, on site optimisation, site architecture projects, competitor analysis, link reviews and technical audits
- Help Consultants and Senior Consultants to monitor, measure, and report on changes that impact upon client performance
- Keep abreast of the latest industry changes and trends
- Attend internal training sessions to develop your SEO skill set
- Contribute to Builtvisible’s marketing activity
Skills we are looking for include
- Good knowledge of SEO Tools such as Goole Search Console, Screaming Frog, DeepCrawl, Searchmetrics, SEMrush, Majestic and Ahrefs
- High level of competence using Analytics platforms including Google and Adobe
- 2+ years’ experience of hands on SEO
- Experience working with clients directly in an agency environment
Nice to have
- Prior usage of logfiles for SEO analysis
- Familiarity in working with popular JS frameworks such as Angular, React and Vue.js