Senior SEO Executive
Salary: £30,000 - £38,000
Reporting to: SEO ConsultantClick to apply
London-based position with two mandatory London office days per week and variable working hours.
What will you be doing?
As a Senior SEO Executive, you will work closely with Consultants and Senior Consultants to deliver successful SEO campaigns for Builtvisible’s clients. This will include taking the lead on deliverables for some of the brilliant brands we work with on a retained basis, in addition to exciting, one-off projects across a broad range of sectors.
At Builtvisible, you will be able to gain exposure to enterprise level sites with complex technical setups. You’ll be joining an environment where utilising log files as a part of technical auditing is the norm, and where working with websites that use the latest JS frameworks is a frequent occurrence.
This role would be perfect for an Executive or Senior Executive with an agency background who’s looking to take the next step in their career. We want to hire someone who lives and breathes SEO; someone who can convey complex technical issues – whether in written documents or verbally – to both technical and non-technical client stakeholders, and who has the ambition to step up to consultant level and begin leading the SEO strategy for big brands within the next 12 months.
Builtvisible is a fully independent, leading UK based agency that connects our clients to their digital society through technology, content and data. We focus on partnering with our clients to provide solutions across strategy, brand activation, consulting and transformation. Our teams provider best in class guidance and support, be that in Technical SEO, Content, Digital PR, Data or a combination of all four.
Builtvisible is a believer and advocate of organic growth. We live and breathe organic growth, both as an independent agency growing and scaling with our people and their successes and for clients through the work we do building brands to drive long-term sustainable growth.
- Work with Consultants and Senior Consultants to deliver successful SEO campaigns for Builtvisible’s clients
- Communicate directly with clients where relevant, orientating them with progress and reporting on completed work/results
- Perform day to day SEO activities including keyword research, on-site optimisation, site architecture projects, competitor analysis, link reviews, and technical audits
- Help Consultants and Senior Consultants monitor, measure, and report on changes that impact client performance
- Keep abreast of the latest industry changes and trends
- Attend internal training sessions to develop your SEO skillset
- Contribute to Builtvisible’s marketing activity
- Good knowledge of SEO Tools such as Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, Searchmetrics, SEMrush, Majestic and Ahrefs
- High level of competence using Analytics platforms including Google and Adobe
- 2+ years’ experience in hands-on SEO
- Experience working with clients directly in an agency environment
- Prior usage of logfiles for SEO analysis
What you’ll get
Your package and benefits
Your career at Builtvisible is more than just a job. It’s access to a community built around the idea of creating opportunity and being a part of something bigger than ourselves.
We offer a fantastic range of benefits designed to support your health and financial well-being, enhance your career and personal development, and foster a diverse and inclusive culture within a nurturing environment.
Health and Wellness
- 25 days annual with bank holiday additional to annual leave entitlement
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Vitality healthcare (Annual health check, reduced gym membership, free coffee, cinema tickets, Amazon Prime, and much more)
- As part of our dedication to supporting the well-being of our staff, we provide access to the Core Collective, a group of clinical psychologists
- Regular bespoke webinars on well-being covering topics such as perfectionism, stress management, and imposter syndrome
- An enhanced Maternity and Paternity package
- An accumulating anniversary cash bonus up to £1,000
- A discretionary profit share bonus every year
- Life goal loans
- 5% Pension match
- Travel loans
Career & personal progression
- Full access to Career Architect: a unique digital marketing progression framework to help you take ownership of your career at Builtvisible and beyond. Read more here
- Internal training syllabus
- Dedicated training budgets
Builtvisible is committed to creating a diverse environment, all applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or age.