Senior SEO Consultant
Salary: £48,000 - £58,000
Reporting to: Head of SEO OperationsRegister your interest
Register your interest in this upcoming role and we will get back to you shortly once the position becomes active
London-based position with mandatory London office days at two days per week, and flexible working opportunities.
What will you be doing?
What to expect when you join the SEO team at Builtvisible
The sky’s the limit for your own development:
In this new growth role, you’ll begin by getting up to speed with Builtvisible’s products, processes and people to ensure you’re able to act as a dependable point of escalation for technical and strategic issues for the wider SEO team.
As you become embedded in the team, you’ll be able to start working with the Head of SEO Operations to build your own pod, having direct input into the hiring process with support from the other Senior Consultants in the SEO team.
- Keep Builtvisible at the forefront of SEO by working closely with your clients to deliver bespoke, industry-leading, and ROI-centric organic strategies
- Working with Performance Director and Head of SEO, take ownership of the performance of the accounts within your pod and work with your clients and team to make strategic/tactical adjustments where required
- Provide high-level strategic account management for SEO clients and establish successful working relationships with senior stakeholders within our clients’ businesses
- Build and line manage your own pod within the SEO team and ensure your pod runs like clockwork
- Liaise with the Resourcing Manager and Account Managers to ensure we’re resourcing your pod effectively
- Monitor your pod’s competencies and performance and develop training plans
- Flawlessly deliver work as per client requirements, adhering to internal and external deadlines and to the quality and scope required, and instilling this in your pod
- Proactively developing processes to increase efficiency and ensure consistency of output
- Owning the quality of deliverables produced by your pod
- Developing training plans and providing training to upskill junior members of the team
- Contribute regularly to the Builtvisible blog, create industry resources and speak at conferences when required
- Work closely with the Head of SEO, Performance Director, and Client Services to ensure that you are identifying all possible opportunities for an account and product growth
- Proactively manage upsell opportunities for clients from beginning to end, including strategy, pitch, and sign off on new projects
- Assist with business development, including pitching and forecasting, where required
What are we looking for?
- Exceptional knowledge of SEO Tools such as Goole Search Console, Screaming Frog, DeepCrawl, Searchmetrics, SEMrush, Majestic and Ahrefs
- High level of competence using Analytics platforms including Google and Adobe
- Prior usage of log files for SEO analysis
- Excellent project management skills; able to take ownership of the pod’s delivery and ensure the team works like clockwork and delivers client work on time, to scope, and on budget
- 4-5 years experience of hands-on SEO in an agency environment
- Track record of managing successful SEO campaigns
- Experience managing one or more direct reports
- Proven track record working with complex and enterprise sites.
Nice to have:
- A confident written and verbal communicator
- Meticulous attention to detail with very strong spelling and grammar skills
- Self-motivated and highly organised
- Passionate about personal growth and development
Builtvisible is a RAR Accredited Agency, a Drum Elite Agency and a Moz recommended agency. We’ve been acknowledged as experts in our field through The Digitals Awards and The Guardian’s Marketing and PR Excellence Awards.
Our work spans many disciplines: technical SEO and organic search strategy; data-driven content marketing and audience profiling; cutting-edge development and design. All of this delivers a measurable impact on the web presence of some of the world’s most exciting and challenging brands.
Your career at Builtvisible is more than just a job. We offer a fantastic range of benefits designed to support your health and financial well-being as well as your career & personal development
Health and Wellness
- 25 days annual with bank holiday additional to annual leave entitlement.
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Vitality healthcare. (Annual health check, reduced gym membership, free coffee, cinema tickets, amazon prime, and much more)
- As part of our dedication to supporting the well-being of our staff, we provide access to the Core Collective, a group of clinical psychologists
- Regular bespoke webinars on wellbeing covering topics such as perfectionism, stress management, and imposter syndrome
- An enhanced Maternity and Paternity package.
- An accumulating anniversary cash bonus up to £1,000.
- A discretionary profit share bonus every year.
- Life goal loans
- 5% Pension match
- Travel loans
Career & personal progression
- Career Architect read more here https://builtvisible.com/careers/career-architect/
- Internal training syllabus
- Dedicated training budgets
Builtvisible is committed to creating a diverse environment, all applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or age.