Reporting to: Head of Content StrategyClick to apply
London based position, with flexible working opportunities available.
What will you be doing?
As the Senior Designer you’ll be responsible for the output and performance of the creative team, including line management of juniors. Working closely with the Head of Content Strategy, you’ll be given the opportunity to play a key role in scaling up our creative product offering through product development, marketing and business development.
Your voice will be heard from day one and you’ll continuously hone your craft as you deliver a wide range of strategically-led creative solutions tailored to our clients’ challenges.
As a Senior Designer, you’ll work closely with the Content Strategy and Digital PR teams to expand upon and implement their strategic content recommendations with your jaw-dropping creative work.
You’ll immerse yourself in the inner workings of some of the world’s most exciting brands: the way we work means that our clients have direct access to our experts (that’s you), so every day you’ll find yourself consulting with global brands, household names and specialist partner agencies.
- Own the proposition of Creative at Builtvisible, ensuring that all agency teams are aligned with your vision. Act as liaison and evangelist between the creative team and the rest of the agency.
- Manage the performance and progression of creative team members, providing regular QA and feedback as well as training where necessary.
- Build business cases for hiring as required and own the hiring process for creative team members.
- Own and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of Builtvisible’s creative work across our client base through building strong relationships, ongoing creative process development and education.
- Oversee all creative production and ensure all output is premium quality, technically feasible and clearly communicated.
- Develop a framework for reporting on the performance of creative projects, with the help of other teams.
- Stay up to date with the latest industry developments and where relevant, deliver bespoke creative solutions rather than referring to a well-trodden approach.
- Ensure you have a clear understanding of each client’s objectives and unique challenges, and how the creative work you manage can have a positive impact.
- Plan processes and resources for creative projects, scheduling work and allocation to individual team members and freelancers to ensure all work is delivered seamlessly to scope and on time.
- Work closely with the rest of the business to proactively suggest ideas and solutions, review designs and provide leadership on creative best practices.
Sales and marketing
- Be an active driving force for team growth and be the face of the creative team internally and externally.
- Work with the Head of Content Strategy to define and expand our creative product offering and develop pitch materials which contribute to converting creative leads. During pitches, you will represent the creative team demonstrating expertise and enthusiasm.
- Work with the Head of Content Strategy and Marketing Manager to contribute to Builtvisible’s marketing activity to attract new creative leads.
What are we looking for?
- A keen eye for visual details and ability to steer the creative direction to deliver the best results.
- Confidence in liaising and collaborating with clients, senior internal stakeholders and other team members.
- Effective project manager and problem solver who can offer multiple solutions for delivering the best possible result.
- Experience in team management, scaling a team and business development.
- 5+ years of professional experience in the digital creative field.
- Strong portfolio of work that demonstrates expertise in web design, graphic design, typography and data visualisation
- Deep understanding of UI design, UX design, illustration, motion design and data visualisation
- High proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD, Invision, After Effects and full Adobe Suite