Senior Data Executive
Salary: £30,000 - £38,000
Reporting to: Data ConsultantClick to apply
London-based position with mandatory London office days at two days per week, and flexible working opportunities.
What will you be doing?
We are looking for a Senior Data Executive to join our growing and ambitious data team.
You will work across multiple client accounts, ensuring work is delivered to plan, on time, and to a high standard.
Projects will be varied and may include a blend of analysis and technical implementation requirements.
- Deliver project requirements on time and to a high standard with some support from senior team members.
- Create and implement measurement plans based on client requirements and priorities.
- Audit analytics implementations, providing clear guidance for both technical and non-technical stakeholders and ensuring the wider account team are aware of any data challenges.
- Create reports and dashboards for internal teams and client stakeholders, based on identified requirements.
- Proactively identify opportunities for clients, based on experience on the client account, and raise these with consultants and account managers.
- Review and improve processes for existing products, working with senior team members where necessary.
- Regularly make contributions to the team’s marketing output.
What are we looking for:
- Some relevant experience in analytics consultancy or a relevant in-house position
- The ability to explain data principles, in a concise and accessible way, for both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- An understanding of Google Tag Manager and the purpose of data layers.
- Experience building reports within Google Data Studio.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with Google Analytics 4
- Experience of implementing tags within Google Tag Manager
- Experience working with data layers
- Knowledge of SQL
- Valid Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ)
Builtvisible is a RAR Accredited Agency, a Drum Elite Agency and a Moz recommended agency. We’ve been acknowledged as experts in our field through The Digitals Awards and The Guardian’s Marketing and PR Excellence Awards.
Our work spans many disciplines: technical SEO and organic search strategy; data-driven content marketing and audience profiling; cutting-edge development and design. All of this delivers a measurable impact on the web presence of some of the world’s most exciting and challenging brands.
Your career at Builtvisible is more than just a job. We offer a fantastic range of benefits designed to support your health and financial well-being as well as your career & personal development
Health and Wellness
- 25 days annual with bank holiday additional to annual leave entitlement.
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Vitality healthcare. (Annual health check, reduced gym membership, free coffee, cinema tickets, amazon prime, and much more)
- As part of our dedication to supporting the well-being of our staff, we provide access to the Core Collective, a group of clinical psychologists
- Regular bespoke webinars on wellbeing covering topics such as perfectionism, stress management, and imposter syndrome
- An enhanced Maternity and Paternity package.
- An accumulating anniversary cash bonus up to £1,000.
- A discretionary profit share bonus every year.
- Life goal loans
- 5% Pension match
- Travel loans
Career & personal progression
- Career Architect read more here https://builtvisible.com/careers/career-architect/
- Internal training syllabus
- Dedicated training budgets
Builtvisible is committed to creating a diverse environment, all applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or age.