Senior Content Strategy Consultant
Salary: £40,000- £50,000
Reporting to: Head of Content StrategyClick to apply
London-based position, with flexible working opportunities available.
What to expect when you join the Content team at Builtvisible
You’ll join a team of brilliant people:
The content team (and agency) is full of bright, enthusiastic team players who each bring a unique perspective to the challenges our clients face. Our varied experience and insatiable curiosity provide fertile ground for innovation and learning.
The sky’s the limit for your own development:
You’ll continuously hone your craft as you lead your pod in a wide range of strategic campaigns and client challenges. Your voice will be heard from day one and you’ll play a key role in scaling up our content product offering and processes.
You’ll produce and deliver mind-blowing work:
Our content team is responsible for delivering mind-blowing strategies, jaw-droppingly creative, and flawless campaigns. As a Senior Content Strategy Consultant, you’ll lead a team of strategists, providing clear direction and support as well as developing strategies for your own client portfolio. You’ll create content with purpose, measuring and reporting on performance with the help of our expert data team.
You’ll immerse yourself in the inner workings of some of the world’s most exciting brands:
The way we work means that our clients have direct access to our experts (that’s you), so every day you’ll find yourself consulting with global brands, household names, and specialist partner agencies.
We’re looking to hire a bright and ambitious person who can independently manage a small team, develop robust content strategies and deliver content campaigns that have a demonstrable impact on our clients’ performance. You will be required to do the following:
- Keep Builtvisible at the forefront of Content Strategy by working closely with your clients to deliver bespoke, industry-leading, and ROI-centric strategies using a variety of data sources including keyword research, content performance insights and client data.
- Own our Content Performance Reporting product, refining our existing processes to ensure our clients and teams have robust and relevant insights to help continually iterate and improve existing strategies.
- Working with the Performance Director, take ownership of the performance of the accounts within your pod and work with your clients and team to make strategic/tactical adjustments where required.
- Provide high-level strategic account management for Content Strategy clients and establish successful working relationships with senior client stakeholders.
- Line manage your own pod within the Content Strategy team, monitoring their competencies and performance and providing clear direction and training where required.
- Proactively develop processes to increase efficiency, aid innovation and ensure consistency of output department-wide.
- Regularly contribute to Builtvisible marketing activity, create industry resources and speak at conferences when required.
- Work closely with the Head of Content Strategy, Performance Director, and Client Services to ensure that you are identifying all possible opportunities for account and product growth.
- Proactively manage upsell opportunities for clients from beginning to end, including strategy, pitch, and sign off on new projects.
- Assist with business development, including pitching and forecasting, where required.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a self-motivated and passionate content strategy professional, who is in search of a challenging and unique new role in digital. We want someone who will not be satisfied with the same old approach and can help us continue to develop and improve our performance-led approach to content.
- 4+ years’ experience of developing and managing content strategy and production in a hands-on agency environment
- Proven track record of building and managing Content Performance Reports
- High level of competence using reporting tools such as Google Analytics and Data Studio
- Proven track record of building content strategies and managing successful content campaigns
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- A confident written and verbal communicator
- Meticulous attention to detail with very strong spelling and grammar skills
- Self-motivated and highly organised
Nice to have:
A confident and experienced team leader, with experience managing and developing junior members of staff
Excellent knowledge of SEO best practice, and how SEO, data, digital PR and content work together
Exceptional knowledge of SEO Tools such as Goole Search Console, Screaming Frog, SEMrush, Majestic and Ahrefs
Your career at Builtvisible is more than just a job. We offer a fantastic range of benefits designed to support your wellbeing and personal development:
- 25 days annual with bank holiday additional to annual leave entitlement.
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- An enhanced Maternity and Paternity package.
- Flexible hours: the ability to structure your day as you wish
- As part of our dedication to supporting the wellbeing of our staff, we provide access to the Core Collective, a group of clinical psychologists.
- Up to 5% contribution to your pension.
- Vitality healthcare. (Annual health check, reduced gym membership, free coffee, cinema tickets, amazon prime, and much more)
- Regular bespoke webinars on wellbeing covering topics such as perfectionism, stress management, and imposter syndrome.
- An accumulating anniversary cash bonus up to £1,000.
- A discretionary profit share bonus every year.
Builtvisible is committed to creating a diverse environment, all applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or age.