Salary: £26,000 - £30,000 DOE
Reporting to: Content Consultant
As Senior Content Marketing Executive, your role will be to
- Work with Consultants and Senior Consultants to deliver successful content marketing campaigns for Builtvisible’s clients
- Communicate directly with clients where relevant, orientating them with progress and reporting on completed work/results
- Research new ideas or content concepts for your clients, in line with their content strategy and business objectives
- Take ownership and execute production of content builds, delivering market-leading quality on time and to scope
- Gain coverage on major publications, blogs, and any other relevant websites through outreach of content campaigns
- Attend internal training sessions to develop your Content Marketing / Creative / SEO skill set
- Contribute to Builtvisible’s marketing activity when relevant
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a self-motivated and passionate content professional, looking for a challenging and unique new role in digital. We want people who will not be satisfied with the same old approach and can help us continue to develop and improve our performance led approach to content.
Skills we are looking for include
- Agency and account management experience,
- A highly proactive approach to client and agency performance
- A confident written and verbal communicator, with the ability to present clearly and persuasively
- Meticulous attention to detail with strong spelling and grammar skills
- Highly knowledgeable of the industry standard, and how to excel against this
- We look for an agency-spirited approach, looking for individuals who aspire to impact the direction and performance of the entire team as well as their direct accounts
Your career at Builtvisible is more than just a job. We offer a fantastic range of benefits including private healthcare, flexible working hours, an accumulating anniversary cash bonus, and a profit share scheme. Head back to the careers page to find out more.