Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Reporting to: Resourcing ManagerClick to apply
London-based position with mandatory London office days at two days per week, and flexible working opportunities.
Why does this role exist?
We have exciting growth plans for our agency in 2023 and are looking for a Resource Co-Ordinator as part of the expansion of our Operations team.
Working alongside our Resource Manager, you will sit right at the heart of the agency, working with each of our teams to seamlessly help us deliver industry-defining work. You will work with a broad range of talented team members, from account leads and strategists to creatives and technical experts.
Who are Builtvisible?
Builtvisible is one of the UK’s largest, most trusted specialist organic digital marketing agencies, and has scaled consistently over the past 13 years through a value-led approach of doing the right things for the right reasons.
We believe organic is a specialism, not an afterthought, and have driven extraordinary growth for some of the world’s most exciting brands through technical SEO, content, digital PR, and data.
Whether people are here for the long haul or as a stopover to their next stage, our aim is to help everyone in our community to achieve the goals they need to get further. How? Responsibility from the get-go, ideas that are taken seriously, and a team of passionate, focused individuals who champion you every step of the way.
Ultimately you will be responsible for enabling each and every member of our team to deliver industry defining work to our clients.
- Ensuring flawlessly executed resource coordination
- Managing a high volume of resource requests, prioritising as necessary
- Managing and scheduling resource using our agency management software in accordance with project plans
- Ensuring allocation changes are executed timely and are clearly communicated with all relevant stakeholders
- Keeping track of pressures on our resourcing and proactively reporting to the Resourcing Manager
- Supporting with the sourcing and management of both existing and future contractor
- Be the driver for efficiency in our resourcing process, enabling an accurate measurement of our time and providing future knowledge for our scopes of work.
What You’ll Need:
- 1+ years of in an operational role (preferably in an agency)
- An excellent communicator: this role is reliant on good internal relationships, and effective communication.
- A highly organised individual, able prioritise competing deadlines.
- A proactive and solutions focused mind-set, who understands the job of resourcing is a never-ending puzzle
- The ability to self-manage; you should be keen to seek and act upon feedback.
- Must be able to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Evident experience with: All Microsoft office applications
Great to have:
- Experience of managing resourcing software.
- Experience using Mavenlink is a bonus.
What you’ll get
Your package and benefits
Your career at Builtvisible is more than just a job. It’s access to a community built around the idea of creating opportunity and being a part of something bigger than ourselves.
We offer a fantastic range of benefits designed to support your health and financial well-being as well as your career and personal development as well as a diverse and inclusive culture and supportive environment.
Health and Wellbeing
- 25 days annual with bank holiday additional to annual leave entitlement.
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Vitality healthcare. (Annual health check, reduced gym membership, free coffee, cinema tickets, Amazon Prime, and much more)
- As part of our dedication to supporting the well-being of our staff, we provide access to the Core Collective, a group of clinical psychologists
- Regular bespoke webinars on well-being covering topics such as perfectionism, stress management, and imposter syndrome
- An enhanced Maternity and Paternity package.
- An accumulating anniversary cash bonus up to £1,000.
- A discretionary profit share bonus every year.
- Life goal loans 5%
- Pension match
- Travel loans
Career & personal progression
- Full access to Career Architect: a unique digital marketing progression framework to help you take ownership of your career at Builtvisible and beyond. Read more here
- Internal training syllabus
- Dedicated training budgets
Builtvisible is committed to creating a diverse environment, all applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or age.