Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Reporting to: Head of Client Services
Your role will be to
You will be responsible for managing, maintaining and improving Builtvisible’s internal staff allocation and resource planning process. A critical role at the heart of our business, this remit underpins our ability to deliver exceptional Organic Digital campaigns and consulting services. Success will see a tangible impact on the bottom line of the business.
This varied and challenging role will span critical analysis, process engineering and an empathy for people, as you work across all functions of the business most notably finance, sales and client servicing – including our front-line consultants.
Likely from a project management background you will be seeking impact at business level and progression in to broader operations as the agency scales.
- Manage Builtvisible’s internal staff resource planning process to ensure balanced staff – client allocation based on client deadlines and priorities, available team competencies and internal requirements.
- Maintain up to date, accurate allocation records and systems to give the business a rolling short to mid-term view on staff allocation as well as long-term team capacity planning.
- Assist with client work delivery and revenue forecasting by reporting on allocation variances and shifts, flagging changes to the Client Services and Finance teams.
- Manage our internal timesheet process and entry system, ensuring entries are accurate and timely in line with business requirements.
- Report on how our staff are using their time and the accuracy of allocation data, suggesting improvements to the teams and making recommendations for future sales/projects.
- Identify team, service and product-level performance issues and make sales and process improvement recommendations
Skills we are looking for
- A highly proactive approach to client and agency performance
- A confident written and verbal communicator, with meticulous attention to detail and the ability to present clearly and persuasively
- Self-motivated and highly organised, with the ability to manage complex projects across multiple stakeholders
- At least 4 years project management experience.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, with an enthusiasm to overcome challenges
- An agency-spirited approach; we want individuals who aspire to impact the direction and performance of the entire team as well as their direct remit.