Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Reporting to: Marketing ManagerClick to apply
London-based position with two-days mandatory at our London office along with flexible working opportunities.
Why does this role exist?
We have exciting growth plans for our agency in 2023 and are looking for a Marketing Coordinator as part of the expansion of our Commercial team.
Developing and delivering industry-leading Organic Digital campaigns that have a demonstrable impact on our clients’ performance is at the core of what we do.
Working alongside our Client Acquisition and Marketing team, you will be responsible for showcasing our exceptional work to the world, and attracting new and exciting clients through our thought leadership, content marketing, social media, and events.
This role would be perfect for someone who is looking for the second step in their career and wants to learn from world-class organic marketers while also becoming a B2B marketing expert in their own right.
Who are Builtvisible?
Builtvisible is the UK’s largest specialist SEO agency and has scaled consistently over the past 13 years through a value-led approach of doing the right things for the right reasons.
We believe organic is a specialism, not an afterthought, and have driven extraordinary growth for some of the world’s most exciting brands through technical SEO, content, digital PR, and data.
Whether people are here for the long haul or as a stopover to their next stage, our aim is to help everyone in our community to achieve the goals they need to get further. How?
Responsibility from the get-go, ideas that are taken seriously, and a team of passionate, focused individuals who champion you every step of the way.
- Content: Our blog is one of the best in the industry; we want you to make it even better. Working with the Marketing Manager and our product specialists you’ll drive our content strategy and ensure a stream of engaging content is created, uploaded, and promoted.
- Website: The website is our shop window; you’ll make sure it’s always gleaming. From driving sales leads to advertising our latest vacancies, our website has a lot to do; we need you to make sure it’s up to the task.
- Email marketing: Our Inner Circle email is bursting with knowledge; you’ll make it the hottest invite in town.
– You’ll optimise email marketing from start to finish, driving sign-ups and creating a schedule for all our key database segments.
– Using our marketing tool stack, you’ll become a power user of our CRM, a champion for data integrity.
– Taking learnings from the previous performances, you will create engaging and beautiful communications that get better and better every month.
- Social media: You’ll be the voice of the agency and have people queuing up to listen. You’ll implement and enhance our social media strategy, work with our HR team to promote our employer brand, increase our reach and drive engagement with some of the industry’s biggest names.
- External opportunities: We do great work; it’ll be your job to make sure everybody knows!
– You’ll create and drive our schedule of external marketing opportunities from networking and conference speaking slots to PR coverage and guest columns.
– You’ll also manage our events schedule, awards submissions, and case study production as well as be constantly on the hunt for even more opportunities to share what we do!
- Team coordination: the Commercial team sits at the heart of the business with responsibilities spanning a client’s journey with us. You’ll act as a bridge between our Marketing, Client Acquisition, and Client Services teams, supporting collaterals, research, and general administrative requirements.
What You’ll Need:
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience in a similar role with demonstrable experience in managing and reporting on the performance of:
– Social media channels
– Content marketing
- You should also have an understanding of SEO and its role within the wider digital marketing mix.
- We want to see your passion to help us really grow our agency. Full of creativity, ideas, and drive, you’ll relentlessly be looking for ways to showcase what we do.
- You’ll need to be a highly articulate and organised self-starter able to hit the ground running.
- With meticulous attention to detail, you will have strong spelling and grammar skills plus the ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
- You should have experience with:
– All Microsoft Office applications
– Social media scheduling and reporting tools
– WordPress and/or similar CMS
– Google Analytics
- All Microsoft Office applications
- Social media scheduling and reporting tools
- WordPress and/or similar CMS
- Google Analytics
Nice to Have:
- B2B marketing experience
- Experience in managing and reporting on the performance of email campaigns utilising CRM tools such as MailChimp, Sharpspring or Pipedrive
- General understanding of lead scoring and nurturing
- Exposure to business development
What you’ll get
Your package and benefits
Your career at Builtvisible is more than just a job. It’s access to a community built around the idea of creating opportunity and being a part of something bigger than ourselves.
We offer a fantastic range of benefits designed to support your health and financial well-being as well as your career & personal development as well as a diverse and inclusive culture and supportive environment.
Health and Wellbeing
- 25 days annual with bank holiday additional to annual leave entitlement.
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Vitality healthcare. (Annual health check, reduced gym membership, free coffee, cinema tickets, Amazon Prime, and much more)
- As part of our dedication to supporting the well-being of our staff, we provide access to the Core Collective, a group of clinical psychologists
- Regular bespoke webinars on well-being covering topics such as perfectionism, stress management, and imposter syndrome
- An enhanced Maternity and Paternity package.
- An accumulating anniversary cash bonus up to £1,000.
- A discretionary profit share bonus every year.
- Life goal loans
- 5% Pension match
- Travel loans
Career & personal progression
- Full access to Career Architect: a unique digital marketing progression framework to help you take ownership of your career at Builtvisible and beyond. Read more here
- Internal training syllabus
- Dedicated training budgets
Builtvisible is committed to creating a diverse environment, all applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or age.