Junior Resource Coordinator
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000
Reporting to: Project Resourcing ManagerRegister your interest
Register your interest in this upcoming role and we will get back to you shortly once the position becomes active
London based position, with flexible working opportunities available.
What will you be doing?
As a Resource Coordinator you will be responsible for managing, maintaining, and improving Builtvisible’s short term internal staff allocation resource planning process. Working alongside the Project Resourcing Manager, this role will underpin our ability to deliver exceptional Organic Digital campaigns and consulting services. Success will see a tangible impact on the bottom line of the business.
This varied and challenging role will see you work across all functions of the business:most notably Finance and Client Services, but also working alongside our front-line consultants and Heads of Product.
- Management of all ad hoc resource requests from our CS and Operations teams within our resource management software, ensuring the right person is booked on the right job
- Maintenance of data integrity within our resource management software, aligning all booked resource with our client project plans
- Accommodation of resource changes and requests arising from weekly client team catch ups
- Freelance contract management and supplier set up, ensuring that all contractors are NDA compliant and informed as to invoicing procedure
- Assisting in weekly reporting such as delivered revenue reporting and weekly and monthly reviews of time scheduled vs time used
- Management of our internal timesheet process and entry system, ensuring entries are completed accurately and on time in line with business requirements.
- Reviewing delivery against project plans on a weekly basis and making resourcing recommendations accordingly
- Assisting with the end of month reconciliation process, such as inputting monthly project plan updates into our internal resource and project management system, to support the CS team with data integrity and client management.
What are we looking for?
- 1 – 2 years experience in a similar administrative role
- A self motivated, highly organised and proactive approach to work
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- A confident written and verbal communicator,
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Previous experience using administrative systems
- Experience with advanced Microsoft Excel functions
- Experience managing projects across multiple stakeholders
Nice to have
- An entrepreneurial spirit, with a willingness to work independently
- Clear and confident communicator
- Meticulous attention to detail with strong spelling and grammar skills
- Self-motivated and highly organised
Builtvisible is committed to creating a diverse environment, all applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or age.