Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 DOE
Reporting to: Copy ConsultantClick to apply
London based position, with flexible working opportunities available.
What will you be doing?
You will produce a wide remit of copy, working directly with Builtvisible’s clients to understand their tone of voice and creating content that resonates with their customers. Across editorial, product and social channels you’ll have the responsibility of writing and approving client copy.
You will also work with Builtvisible’s marketing department to support the production of copy and external communications from the Builtvisible brand.
What to expect when you join the Content Strategy team at Builtvisible
You’ll join a team of brilliant people:
The content team (and agency) is full of bright, enthusiastic team players who each bring a unique perspective to the challenges our clients face. Our varied experience and insatiable curiosity provide fertile ground for innovation and learning.
The sky’s the limit for your own development.
Your voice will be heard from day one and you’ll be able to unleash your creativity with the full support and safety net of solid strategy and process, as well as a team of cheerleaders and mentors.
You’ll produce and deliver mind-blowing work:
Our content team is responsible for delivering mind-blowing strategies, jaw dropping creative and flawless campaigns. As a copywriter, you’ll help some of the world’s biggest brands reach new audiences online by producing sparkling digital copy that expertly mirrors their tone of voice. You’ll create written content with purpose and learn to measure and report back on performance with the help of our content consultants and expert data team.
You’ll immerse yourself in the inner workings of some of the world’s most exciting brands:
The way we work means that our clients have direct access to our experts (that’s you), so before long you could find yourself shooting the breeze and sharing your ideas with global brands, household names and specialist partner agencies.
- Writing consistently flawless digital copy for product pages, social channels, campaign pages and editorial channels
- Reviewing and approving written content produced by freelancers or other teams
- Optimising SEO copy to target relevant keywords and drive traffic from organic search
- Working with a diverse range of clients to understand their audience and brand guidelines
- Brainstorming ideas with content strategists, digital PR specialists and creatives to develop concepts and editorial calendars
- Assisting the Copy Consultant to promote and develop Builtvisible’s copywriting product across the agency and client base
- Communicating directly with clients, ensuring they understand the value of your work, orientating them with progress and reporting on completed work
- Ensuring work delivered is market-leading quality, on time and to scope
- Attending internal training sessions to develop your copywriting, content marketing and SEO skill set
What are we looking for?
- Proven experience of writing compelling and well-researched copy for different audiences and verticals
- Able to meet deadlines, prioritise tasks and manage your time effectively to meet competing deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail and a knack for self-scrutinising your own work
- Excellent spelling and grammar
Desired skills and experience
- Confident at communicating with clients and responding positively to feedback to meet high expectations
- Good understanding of SEO and how search engines work
- Experience of carrying out keyword research and on-page optimisation