HR Consultant FTC
Salary: Up to £50,000 Pro Rata, DOE
Reporting to: Operations DirectorClick to apply
Please note this is a part-time (up to 3 days per week), maternity cover role for at least 12 months.
What will you be doing?
Builtvisible is fundamentally a people business. Cultivating a healthy, happy and productive workplace is paramount to the success of our agency.
As an HR consultant providing maternity cover, you will work with both company leadership and front-line teams to ensure our people are thriving and succeeding every day – however this looks for them.
You will be working with a team of humble but brilliant individuals, dedicated to being the best in the industry. HR is a highly valued function at Builtvisible, and there is a substantial opportunity to have a real impact on people’s working lives and move the business forward.
- Support our leadership team, by providing HR direction and support as they manage our teams
- Consult with our line managers and provide clear guidance on all team-related issues, ensuring that their teams are getting the best of them, and they are getting the best of their teams
- Support hiring managers through the recruitment process, ensuring that candidates have a positive and fair experience from application through to on-boarding
- Advise on our HR policies and procedures, ensuring they are in line with current legislation and reflect our values
- Manage our HR software, keeping all records, documentation and applicant tracking system up to date as required
- Manage and drive learning and development, ensuring our teams are constantly progressing
- Work with our Operations Director to manage our benefits package, ensuring staff are getting the most out of our schemes
What are we looking for?
Skills we are looking for include:
- A self-motivated and proactive attitude
- Enthusiastic and approachable
- Ability to deal with difficult situations with discretion and tact
- Logical thinker with clear and confident communication skills
- Highly organised and able to work independently to and set clear personal deadlines
- Experience running an SME HR function, ideally through a growth period
- Extensive knowledge of employment law and HR best practice
- Level 5 Certificate in Human Resource Management or similar desirable