Digital PR Executive
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000
Reporting to: Digital PR ConsultantRegister your interest
Register your interest in this upcoming role and we will get back to you shortly once the position becomes active
As a Digital PR Executive, you will sit at the heart of the most exciting specialist teams in the organic digital marketing industry. A dedicated agency department in its own right, you’ll be immersed in a supportive atmosphere of true team spirit, constant personal development and satisfying work that makes a difference.
You will work closely with Senior Digital PR Executives and Consultants to deliver the most exciting and successful Digital PR campaigns in the industry, for world class brands.
From developing remarkable pieces of content to gaining high-quality, relevant pieces of coverage, you’ll bring an eye for detail, blue-sky thinking, flawless execution and high energy to a team who love pushing the boundaries and demonstrating unquestionable value.
- Work with Senior Executives, Consultants and Senior Consultants to deliver industry leading Digital PR campaigns to some of the most exiting clients in the world – we rarely follow the herd, favouring a creative approach underpinned by data
- Bring creativity to every project, thinking outside the box to drive results
- Support ideations, ensuring concepts delivered to our clients cut through the noise of competitive industries, earn those all-important links from major publications and elevate brands to the next level
- Support the production of content builds, delivering market-leading quality on time and to scope
- Support and execute outreach strategies, including building tailored outreach pitches, writing press releases and seeking out promotion opportunities
- Attend internal training sessions to develop your Content Strategy / Creative / Digital PR / SEO / Measurement skill set
- Continually grow your knowledge of the Digital PR and link building industry
- Work with the Head of Sales and Marketing to contribute to Builtvisible’s marketing activity and build your personal brand
What are we looking for
A self-motivated, ambitious and passionate individual who can work independently on tasks and is looking to work in a challenging and unique environment.
- 1-2 years’ experience at executive level
- A creative mind with an understanding of ideas that are likely to be of interest to editorial publications
- Knowledge of SEO basics, and how link-building, Digital PR and content interconnect
- Very strong written and verbal skills
- Excel and PowerPoint capabilities
Nice to haves
- Knowledge of Google Analytics basics
- Editorial contacts
- Agency experience
- Social media platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and Facebook