Salary: £22,000 - £26,000
Reporting to: Digital PR Consultant
As a Digital PR Executive your role will be to work with Senior Executives, Consultants and Senior Consultants to deliver and support world-class Digital PR products to both new and existing clients.
This role would be perfect for someone with either an agency or in-house background who’s looking to grow their Digital PR capabilities, home in on link building and outreach skill sets and be ready to get stuck in with working across a broad range of clients from different verticals.
The Digital PR and Promotion team has fairly recently become a department in its own right, resulting in plentiful opportunity for product and process development which calls for entrepreneurial spirits.
- Work with Senior Executive, Consultants and Senior Consultants to deliver successful Digital PR campaigns for Builtvisible’s clients
- Communicate directly with clients where relevant, orientating them with progress and reporting on completed work / results
- Research new ideas or content concepts for your clients, in line with their content strategy and business objectives
- Take ownership and execute production of content builds, delivering market-leading quality on time and to scope
- Effectively outreach Digital PR campaigns, gaining coverage and links on major publications, blogs and any other relevant websites
- Attend internal training sessions to develop your Content Strategy / Creative / Digital PR / SEO / Measurement skill set
- Continually grow your knowledge of the Digital PR and link building industry and share with the team accordingly
- Contribute to Builtvisible’s marketing activity when relevant
What are we looking for
- A creative mind with an understanding of ideas that are likely to be of interest to editorial publications
- Knowledge of SEO basics, and how link-building, Digital PR and content link together
- Very strong written and verbal skills
- Excel and PowerPoint capabilities
- Editorial contacts as a bonus
- 1-2 years’ experience at executive level
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge of Google Analytics basics
- Agency experience
- Social media platforms such as Twitter, Instagram and Facebook