Digital PR Consultant
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Reporting to: Senior Digital PR ConsultantClick to apply
Full-time London-based position with mandatory London office days at two days per week, and flexible working opportunities.
Why does this role exist?
After winning a flurry of incredible new Digital PR retainers and projects, our burgeoning Digital PR team is expanding once again with this growth role.
If you are a creative and enterprising individual, with a keen interest in supporting multi-faceted Digital PR strategies that not only hit, but drive genuine value to an audience, please read on.
Who are Builtvisible?
Builtvisible is the UK’s largest specialist SEO agency, and has scaled consistently over the past 13 years through a value-led approach of doing the right things for the right reasons.
We believe organic is a specialism, not an afterthought, and have driven extraordinary growth for some of the world’s most exciting brands through technical SEO, content, digital PR, and data.
Whether people are here for the long haul or as a stopover to their next stage, our aim is to help everyone in our community to achieve the goals they need to get further. How? Responsibility from the get-go, ideas that are taken seriously, and a team of passionate, focused individuals who champion you every step of the way.
What will you be doing?
What to expect when you join the Digital PR team at Builtvisible
You’ll join a team of brilliant people
The Digital PR team is full of tenacious go-getters who are constantly delivering great results, building brilliant relationships with journalists and pushing our products even further. Our team offers a supportive atmosphere of true team spirit which you’ll feel as soon as you step into a room.
You’ll work with some of the biggest brands In the world
You will autonomously develop and own client strategies from beginning to end, giving clear direction to those supporting you and having full license to explore innovative and creative approaches to deliver results. You will be responsible for the Digital PR performance of those accounts, as well as delivering the most meaningful agency experience to our lovely clients.
You’ll produce and deliver mind-blowing work
From developing remarkable pieces of content, to gaining high-quality, relevant pieces of coverage and links, and reporting back to your clients, you’ll bring strategic nous, flawless execution and high energy to a team who love pushing the boundaries and demonstrating unquestionable value.
- As a Digital PR lead on your accounts, you’ll spearhead agile and bespoke Digital PR strategies (both SEO-led and PR-led), ensuring our approach is both tactical and multi-faceted for our clients
- Bring creativity to every project, thinking outside the box to cut through and drive results
- Lead ideations, ensuring concepts delivered to clients cut through the noise of competitive industries, earn those all-important links and elevate brands to the next level
- Independently lead and build outreach strategies, including executing outreach pitches, making sure to deliver tangible, revenue-attributable results for our clients
- Work closely with heads of department and Commercial team to identify new opportunities for the brilliant brands we support
- Support Digital PR product development and process refinement by identifying new opportunities to innovate and maximise value
- Manage your account teams across departments where applicable, ensuring team briefs are delivered in a timely and comprehensive manner
- You’ll line manage up to two DPR Executives or Senior Executives, and have the opportunity to support junior or new members of staff on project work/process education, and lead training sessions where relevant
- Contribute to Builtvisible’s marketing activity and build your personal brand
What are we looking for?
A self-motivated, ambitious and entrepreneurial Digital PR professional who relishes leading client projects and strategies from end to end, and is looking to work and thrive within a challenging and unique environment.
Skills and experience:
- 2-3 years’ Digital PR experience
- Experience working with clients directly and managing client strategy
- Demonstrable line management experience
- Agency background
- Comprehensive understanding of SEO, and how link-building, Digital PR and content interconnect
- Proven Digital PR capabilities e.g. successful campaigns, earned coverage and backlinks
- Robust written and verbal skills
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to navigate and use outreach tools and software such as media databases, backlink tools (Ahrefs, Majestic) and reporting software
Nice to haves:
- Commercial prowess and/or experience with business pitches
- Financial/B2B/Ecommerce/Travel industry awareness and expertise
Builtvisible is one of the UK’s largest, most trusted specialist organic digital marketing agencies, and has grown consistently over the past 12 years through a value-led approach of doing the right things for the right reasons.
We believe organic is a specialism, not an afterthought, and have over 10 years experience of driving extraordinary growth for some of the world’s most exciting brands through technical SEO, content, digital PR, and data.
Fundamentally we are acutely aware that we are a people business. Understanding this simple fact informs everything we do, and is encapsulated by one simple idea:
We are here to deliver the most meaningful agency experience in the world.
Best-in-class agency services need best-in-class people, and we have a 12-year track record of hiring and developing not only incredible marketers but incredible human beings.
Whether you’re here for the long haul or as a stopover to your next stage, our aim is to help you achieve the goals you need to get further. How? Responsibility from the get-go, ideas that are taken seriously, and a team of passionate, focused individuals who champion you every step of the way.
Your career at Builtvisible is more than just a job. It’s access to a community built around the idea of creating opportunity and being a part of something bigger than ourselves.
We offer a fantastic range of benefits designed to support your health and financial wellbeing as well as your career & personal development:
Health and Wellbeing
- 25 days annual with bank holiday additional to annual leave entitlement.
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Vitality healthcare. (Annual health check, reduced gym membership, free coffee, cinema tickets, Amazon Prime, and much more)
- As part of our dedication to supporting the well-being of our staff, we provide access to the Core Collective, a group of clinical psychologists
- Regular bespoke webinars on well-being covering topics such as perfectionism, stress management, and imposter syndrome
- An enhanced Maternity and Paternity package.
- An accumulating anniversary cash bonus up to £1,000.
- A discretionary profit share bonus every year.
- Life goal loans
- 5% Pension match
- Travel loans
Career & personal progression
- Full access to Career Architect: a unique digital marketing progression framework to help you take ownership of your career at Builtvisible and beyond. Read more here
- Internal training syllabus
- Dedicated training budgets
Builtvisible is committed to creating a diverse environment, all applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or age.