Digital PR Consultant
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Reporting to: Senior Digital PR ConsultantClick to apply
London-based position with two-days mandatory at our London office along with flexible working opportunities.
Why does this role exist?
By adding another Digital PR Consultant to our growing Digital PR team, we want to strengthen the team even further with someone who can lead client projects and strategies from end to end, make those accounts their own, and is adept in both PR and SEO-led link-building strategies.
The Digital PR Consultant role sits at the heart of the most exciting specialist teams in the organic digital marketing industry. A dedicated agency department in its own right, you’ll be immersed in a supportive atmosphere of true team spirit and satisfying work that makes a difference.
From developing and leading client strategies from beginning to end to giving clear direction to those working on our accounts. The Digital PR Consultant is responsible for the Digital PR performance of our accounts, as well as delivering the most meaningful agency experience in the world to our lovely clients.
Who are Builtvisible?
Builtvisible is one of the UK’s largest, most trusted specialist organic digital marketing agencies, and has scaled consistently over the past 13 years through a value-led approach of doing the right things for the right reasons.
We believe organic is a specialism, not an afterthought, and have driven extraordinary growth for some of the world’s most exciting brands through technical SEO, content, digital PR, and data.
Whether people are here for the long haul or as a stopover to their next stage, our aim is to help everyone in our community to achieve the goals they need to get further. How? Responsibility from the get-go, ideas that are taken seriously, and a team of passionate, focused individuals who champion you every step of the way.
From developing remarkable pieces of content to gaining high-quality, relevant pieces of coverage and links, and reporting back to your clients, you’ll bring strategic nous, flawless execution, and high energy to a team that loves pushing the boundaries and demonstrating unquestionable value.
We are looking for a self-motivated, ambitious, and entrepreneurial Digital PR professional who relishes leading client projects and strategies from end to end, and is looking to work in a challenging and unique environment.
- Deliver bespoke Digital PR strategies to some of the most exciting clients in the world – we rarely follow the herd, favoring a creative approach underpinned by data
- Spearhead agile link-building strategies (both SEO-led and PR-led), ensuring our approach is both tactical and multi-faceted for our clients
- Bring creativity to every project, thinking outside the box to cut through and drive results
- Lead ideations, ensuring concepts delivered to clients cut through the noise of competitive industries, earn those all-important links, and elevate brands to the next level
- Independently lead and build outreach strategies, including executing outreach pitches, making sure to deliver tangible, revenue-attributable results for our clients
- Work closely with heads of department and Commercial teams to identify new opportunities for the brilliant brands we support
- Support Digital PR product development and process refinement by identifying new opportunities to innovate and maximise value
- Manage your account teams across departments where applicable, ensuring team briefs are delivered in a timely and comprehensive manner
- Support junior or new members of staff on project work/process education
- Contribute to Builtvisible’s marketing activity and build your personal brand
What You’ll Need:
- 3+ years’ Digital PR experience
- Experience working with clients directly and managing client strategy in an agency environment
- Comprehensive understanding of SEO, and how link-building, Digital PR, and content interconnect
- Proven Digital PR capabilities e.g. successful campaigns earned coverage, and backlinks
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to navigate and use outreach tools and software such as media databases, backlink tools (Ahrefs, Majestic), and reporting software
Great to have:
- Commercial prowess and/or experience with business pitches
- Financial/B2B/Ecommerce/Travel industry awareness and expertise
What you’ll get
Your package and benefits
Your career at Builtvisible is more than just a job. It’s access to a community built around the idea of creating opportunity and being a part of something bigger than ourselves.
We offer a fantastic range of benefits designed to support your health and financial well-being as well as your career & personal development as well as a diverse and inclusive culture and supportive environment.
Health and Wellbeing
- 25 days annual with bank holiday additional to annual leave entitlement.
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Vitality healthcare. (Annual health check, reduced gym membership, free coffee, cinema tickets, Amazon Prime, and much more)
- As part of our dedication to supporting the well-being of our staff, we provide access to the Core Collective, a group of clinical psychologists
- Regular bespoke webinars on well-being covering topics such as perfectionism, stress management, and imposter syndrome
- An enhanced Maternity and Paternity package.
- An accumulating anniversary cash bonus up to £1,000.
- A discretionary profit share bonus every year.
- Life goal loans
- 5% Pension match
- Travel loans
Career & personal progression
- Full access to Career Architect: a unique digital marketing progression framework to help you take ownership of your career at Builtvisible and beyond. Read more here
- Internal training syllabus
- Dedicated training budgets
Builtvisible is committed to creating a diverse environment, all applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or age.