Digital PR Consultant
Salary: £32,000 - £38,000 DOE
Reporting to: Head of Digital PRClick to apply
Full time, London based with flexible working opportunities.
The Digital PR Consultant role sits at the heart of the most exciting specialist teams in the organic digital marketing industry. A dedicated agency department in its own right, you’ll be immersed in a supportive atmosphere of true team spirit, constant personal development and satisfying work that makes a difference.
You will develop and lead client strategies from beginning to end, giving clear direction to those working on your accounts. You will be responsible for the Digital PR performance of your accounts, as well as delivering the most meaningful agency experience in the world to our lovely clients.
From developing remarkable pieces of content to gaining high-quality, relevant pieces of coverage and reporting back to your clients, you’ll bring strategic nous, flawless execution and high energy to a team who love pushing the boundaries and demonstrating unquestionable value.
- Deliver bespoke strategies to a some of the most exciting clients in the world – we rarely follow the herd, favouring a creative approach underpinned by data
- Support Digital PR product development and process refinement by identifying new opportunities to innovate and maximise value
- Bring creativity to every project, thinking outside the box to cut through and drive results
- Lead ideations, ensuring concepts delivered to clients cut through the noise of competitive industries, earn those all-important links and elevate brands to the next level
- Spearhead agile link-building strategies, ensuring our approach is both tactical and multi-faceted for our clients
- Independently lead and build outreach strategies, including executing outreach pitches, making sure to deliver tangible, revenue-attributable results for our clients
- Work closely with the Head of Digital PR, Operations Director, Performance Director and Client Services team to identify new opportunities to help our clients
- Manage your account teams across departments where applicable, ensuring team briefs are delivered in a timely and comprehensive manner
- Support junior or new members of staff on project work/process education
- Work with the Head of Sales and Marketing to contribute to Builtvisible’s marketing activity and build your personal brand
What are we looking for:
A self-motivated, ambitious and passionate Digital PR professional, looking for a challenging and unique role in digital. We are looking for people who are keen to move products and process forward, contributing towards research, development and innovation while supporting the department’s performance led approach.
Skills and experience:
- Minimum 3 years PR experience
- Working within an agency environment
- Editorial contacts and/or an established method for building journalist relationships
- Full understanding of SEO basics, and how link-building, Digital PR and content link together
- Proven Digital PR capabilities e.g. successful campaigns, earned coverage
- Proven Excel and PowerPoint competence
- Familiarity with outreach tools and software such as media databases, monitoring and backlink tools and reporting software
- An entrepreneurial spirit, with a willingness to work independently
- Agency and account management experience, a clear and confident communicator
- A highly proactive approach to client and agency performance
- A confident written and verbal communicator, with the ability to present clearly and persuasively
- Meticulous attention to detail with strong spelling and grammar skills
- Self-motivated and highly organised
- Highly knowledgeable of the industry standard, and how to excel against this
- We look for an agency-spirited approach, looking for individuals who aspire to impact the direction and performance of the entire team as well as their direct accounts
Nice to haves:
- Commercial prowess and/or experience with business pitches
- Financial and B2B industry awareness and expertise
Your career at Builtvisible is more than just a job. We offer a fantastic range of benefits including private healthcare, flexible working, an accumulating anniversary cash bonus, and a profit share scheme. Head back to the careers page to find out more.
Builtvisible is committed to creating a diverse environment, all applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age.