Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
Reporting to: Head of Creative
Your role will be to
- Consistently deliver flawless copy for a multitude of brands, channels and audiences.
- Work closely with clients to understand brand requirements.
- Write copy targeted at every stage of the conversion funnel: awareness, consideration and conversion.
- Brainstorm with content account teams and creative teams to develop creative concepts and editorial calendars.
- Create marketing copy for the agency, including award entries, press releases, product copy and case studies.
- Source, manage, and brief freelance copywriters and copywriting agencies.
Skills we are looking for
- An arts degree.
- The ability to write compelling and flawlessly constructed copy, for a variety of clients and audiences.
- Excellent spelling and grammar.
- The ability to respond positively to feedback from clients and consultants to meet their expectations.
- Exceptional attention to detail; you will be the final port of call for much of the copy we produce
- At least two years’ professional copywriting experience, either in-house or agency-side.
- Proven copywriting experience across a range of verticals.
- Experience of and familiarity with copywriting for SEO purposes.
- A collaborative approach to your work, and the willingness to work closely with all agency and client teams.
- Consistency, accuracy and creative ownership.
- Meticulous attention to detail
Job post originally published on Builtvisible. Apply Now