Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Reporting to: Senior Data ManagerClick to apply
London based position, with flexible working opportunities available.
What will you be doing?
We are looking for an experienced Data Consultant to join our growing and ambitious data team. You will work across multiple client accounts, ensuring work is delivered to-plan, on time, and to a high standard.
Projects will be varied and may include a blend of analysis and technical implementation requirements.
- Own the delivery of a variety of concurrent, complex analytics projects, taking all reasonable steps to get recommendations implemented, and ensuring progress is clearly communicated to both internal & external stakeholders.
- Advise clients in developing, and executing, data strategies and measurement plans.
- Audit analytics implementations, providing clear guidance for both technical and non-technical stakeholders and ensuring the wider account team are aware of any data challenges.
- Own the reporting for clients by gathering requirements from internal and external stakeholders, ensuring reports are accurate and complete, and training the wider account team in their use.
- Work directly with clients, and the wider account team, to identify opportunities to improve our clients’ use of data.
- Work with client services and senior team members to turn opportunities into project plans.
- Review and improve processes for existing products, working with senior team members where necessary.
What are we looking for:
- 2+ years of relevant experience in analytics consultancy or relevant in-house position.
- The ability to explain complex ideas in a concise and accessible way for both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Knowledge of implementing and debugging advanced Google Analytics implementations in both tag-managed and hard-coded contexts.
- Experience of Google Tag Manager, including a solid grasp of how to build & work with a data layer.
- Experience building basic reports with Google Data Studio.
- Knowledge of SQL, Python, or R.
- Valid Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with other web analytics solutions, e.g. Adobe Analytics.
- Familiarity with app tracking solutions, e.g. Firebase.
- Familiarity of non-Google data visualisation software, e.g. Tableau.
- Experience working with non-Google tag management solutions, e.g. Tealium.
Your career at Builtvisible is more than just a job. We offer a fantastic range of benefits including private healthcare, flexible working hours, an accumulating anniversary cash bonus, and a profit share scheme. Head back to the careers page to find out more.
Builtvisible is committed to creating a diverse environment, all applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or age.