Salary: £40,000 per annum (Pro-Rata)
Reporting to: Content Director
What will you be doing?
We are looking for a creative consultant to lead our creative offering, initially with a 6 month contract with the potential to extend. On a client level, you will be expected to develop and lead the creative process, being responsible for the creative output of the agency. You will be expected to work closely with both consultants and the creative team to seamlessly deliver creative projects.
Your remit will also extend beyond client accounts and you will be expected to lead the team and review the creative process, tooling and output of the agency. You will also be involved in sales, helping to accurately scope and sell creative projects.
- Successfully manage and support the creative team
- Provide clear and consistent feedback on the output of the team, providing advice and guidance where needed
- Scoping creative work and assisting the client services team with creative project management
- Drive efficiency through the establishment and consistent ownership of seamless workflows between the creative team and the rest of the agency
- Ongoing creative process development, education and enforcement, in collaboration with the content and creative teams
- Review our production process, and where possible provide clear guidance on improvements to workflow
- Build strong relationships with content, technical and sales teams, based on a mutual understanding of our client’s unique challenges.
- Act as liaison and evangelist between the creative team and the rest of the agency, advocating for our internal production capabilities and representing the team’s interests throughout the business
- Work with clients to understand their creative production requirements and technical needs
- Oversee content production to own and ensure:
- Premium quality of design, development and UX work
- Proper adherence to best practices
- Accurate scoping, costing and proper documentation
- Timely and profitable delivery
- Effective communication between teams
What we are looking for
- A good working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, InDesign, Sketch and Invision
- Agency experience a must
- UX experience is a plus
- Experience managing designers
- Experience presenting creative ideas, and working directly with clients
- A self-starting, positive and entrepreneurial attitude; you will need to be able to drive change yourself
- A tangible passion for great creative
- A confident written and verbal communicator
- A highly proactive approach to instigating and impacting change