Salary: £32,000 - £40,000
Reporting to: Senior Content Strategy ConsultantRegister your interest
London based position, with flexible working opportunities available.
What to expect when you join the Content Strategy team at Builtvisible
You’ll join a team of brilliant people:
The content team (and agency) is full of bright, enthusiastic team players who each bring a unique perspective to the challenges our clients face. Our varied experience and insatiable curiosity provide fertile ground for innovation and learning.
The sky’s the limit for your own development.
You’ll continuously hone your craft as you work on a wide range of campaigns and client challenges. Your voice will be heard from day one and you’ll be given the opportunity to play a key role in scaling up our copywriting product offering and content planning and management processes.
You’ll produce and deliver mind-blowing work:
Our content team is responsible for delivering mind-blowing strategies, jaw dropping creative and flawless campaigns. As a Copy Consultant, you’ll work closely with the Content Strategy team to expand upon and implement strategic content recommendations for a variety of brands. You’ll create content with purpose and measure and report back on performance with the help of our expert data team.
You’ll immerse yourself in the inner workings of some of the world’s most exciting brands:
The way we work means that our clients have direct access to our experts (that’s you), so every day you’ll find yourself consulting with global brands, household names and specialist partner agencies.
Produce and manage client campaigns:
- Demonstrate the ability to digest and articulate Content Strategy projects and clearly explain why a piece of content needs to be created.
- Expand upon the Content Strategy team’s strategic recommendations to plan and prioritise individual content campaigns, by conducting further research, reviewing existing content performance, or running collaborative sessions.
- Manage the production of copy and content for individual campaigns and ensure work delivered is market-leading quality, on time and to scope.
- Execute copy to a very high standard, adapting style and voice to match brand guidelines.
- Where possible, ensure all copy is optimised for organic search.
- Manage feedback from clients and work closely with account leads to keep projects on track.
- Set measurable objectives for your content campaigns and regularly report on KPIs, feeding insights back into the overall content strategy.
Support the content team:
- Source and manage freelance copy resource, taking responsibility for the quality and strategic alignment of their output.
- Contribute to marketing activities that help position Builtvisible as a leading industry expert in copywriting and content, such as webinars, articles, and social media campaigns.
- Help the Head of Content Strategy and Head of Sales to develop pitch materials for our copywriting and content management services.
- Help team members improve their copywriting and content management skills by providing feedback, support, and training.
What are we looking for?
We’re looking to hire a bright and ambitious person who can produce flawless copy and confidently manage content marketing campaigns for some of the world’s most exciting brands.
The ideal candidate would be capable of taking ownership and accountability for our team’s copywriting output and help scale our product offering in this area.
Desired skills and experience
- 2+ years of proven copywriting and editing skills.
- Experience sourcing and managing freelance copywriters.
- Experience of hands-on strategic content production and management.
- Knowledge of SEO and content strategy.
- Self-motivation, and the ability to work independently on tasks.
Nice to have
- Experience of reporting on content performance.
- Additional language skills.
- Experience working with clients directly in an agency environment.
- Experience using Google Analytics.
Builtvisible is committed to creating a diverse environment, all applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or age.