Content Strategy Executive
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000
Reporting to: Content Strategy ConsultantClick to apply
London based position, with flexible working opportunities available.
What to expect when you join the Content Strategy team at Builtvisible
You’ll join a team of brilliant people:
The content team (and agency) is full of bright, enthusiastic team players who each bring a unique perspective to the challenges our clients face. Our varied experience and insatiable curiosity provide fertile ground for innovation and learning.
The sky’s the limit for your own development.
Your voice will be heard from day one and you’ll be able to unleash your creativity with the full support and safety net of solid strategy and process, as well as a team of cheerleaders and mentors.
You’ll produce and deliver mind-blowing work:
Our content team is responsible for delivering mind-blowing strategies, jaw dropping creative and flawless campaigns. As a Content Strategy Executive, you’ll get the chance to be involved every step of the way. You’ll create content with purpose and learn to measure and report back on performance with the help of our content consultants and expert data team.
You’ll immerse yourself in the inner workings of some of the world’s most exciting brands:
The way we work means that our clients have direct access to our experts (that’s you), so before long you could find yourself shooting the breeze and sharing your ideas with global brands, household names and specialist partner agencies.
- Work with Consultants, Senior Consultants and Account Managers to build successful content strategies for Builtvisible’s clients
- Contribute to projects such as content audits, content strategies, content campaign research and management
- Take ownership of on page content optimisation recommendations, briefing and QA, making use of internal support as necessary
- Research new ideas or content concepts for your clients, in line with their content strategy and business objectives
- Communicate directly with clients to a flawless standard, ensuring they understand the value of your work and orientating them with progress and reporting on completed work and results
- Ensure work delivered is market-leading quality, on time and to scope
- Attend internal training sessions to develop your Content Marketing / Creative / SEO skill set
- Contribute to Builtvisible’s marketing activity
What are we looking for?
We’re looking to hire a bright and ambitious person who has a thirst for knowledge and an unrivalled curiosity; someone who isn’t afraid to take on a challenge and has the confidence to share their own perspective and ideas.
The ideal candidate would be capable of taking complex concepts and articulating them in the most appropriate way for their audience – from client teams and third-party agencies to colleagues across the agency.
Someone with a background in SEO, looking to specialise in the on-page and broader content strategy side of things would also be perfectly suited to our team.
Desired skills and experience
- 1-2 years’ experience of hands-on organic content strategy at executive level
- Very strong written and verbal skills
- Self-motivation, and the ability to work independently on tasks
- Knowledge of SEO and content strategy
- Comfortable using Excel and PowerPoint
Nice to have
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Additional language skills
- Experience working with clients directly in an agency environment
Builtvisible is committed to creating a diverse environment, all applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or age.