Content Strategy Consultant
Salary: £32,000 - £40,000
Reporting to: TBCClick to apply
London based position, with flexible working opportunities available.
What to expect when you join the Content team at Builtvisible
You’ll join a team of brilliant people:
The content team (and agency) is full of bright, enthusiastic team players who each bring a unique perspective to the challenges our clients face. Our varied experience and insatiable curiosity provide fertile ground for innovation and learning.
The sky’s the limit for your own development.
You’ll continuously hone your craft as you work on a wide range of strategic campaigns and client challenges. Your voice will be heard from day one and you’ll be given the opportunity to play a role in scaling up our content product offering and processes.
You’ll produce and deliver mind-blowing work:
Our content team is responsible for delivering mind-blowing strategies, jaw-dropping creative and flawless campaigns. As a Content Strategy Consultant, you’ll develop and lead the entirety of your clients’ strategies and implementation, providing clear direction to those working on your accounts. You’ll create content with purpose, measuring and reporting on performance with the help of our expert data team.
You’ll immerse yourself in the inner workings of some of the world’s most exciting brands:
The way we work means that our clients have direct access to our experts (that’s you), so every day you’ll find yourself consulting with global brands, household names and specialist partner agencies.
We’re looking to hire a bright and ambitious person who can independently develop and deliver robust content strategies and content campaigns that have a demonstrable impact on our clients’ performance. You will be required to do the following:
- Independently develop content strategies using a variety of data sources including keyword research, content performance insights and client data.
- Work directly with a range of client-side teams to develop implementation and QA processes designed to maximise the impact of our work
- Own the content strategy performance of your accounts, and where applicable, you will also be responsible for the performance of team members reporting into you.
- Demonstrate the ability to confidently set and articulate measurable objectives for all content recommendations.
- Manage the execution of your clients’ content strategies and content campaigns by providing clear prioritisation and direction to those working on your accounts and taking responsibility for quality, performance, adherence to deadlines and scope.
- Measure and report back on content performance and use insights to continually iterate and improve existing strategies.
- Act as the day-to-day client contact on content strategy accounts and establish successful working relationships with key stakeholders, maintaining an exceptional standard of communication.
- Proactively advise on opportunities and challenges, and ensure clients are getting the best possible value from us, in line with their business objectives.
- Keep Builtvisible at the forefront of content strategy, by delivering bespoke solutions to client challenges and identifying opportunities to aid innovation and efficiency department wide.
- Support junior members of staff on project work and process education.
- Work with the Head of Content Strategy and Marketing Manager to contribute to Builtvisible’s marketing activity.
What are we looking for?
- We’re looking to hire a bright and ambitious person who has a thirst for knowledge and an unrivalled curiosity; someone who isn’t afraid to take on a challenge and has the confidence to share their own perspective and ideas.
- Someone who can take complex concepts and articulate them in the most appropriate way for their audience – from client teams and third-party agencies to colleagues across the agency.
- 3+ years’ experience of planning and managing content production
- Excellent knowledge of SEO best practice, and how SEO, data, digital PR and content work together
- Proven content strategy capabilities e.g. successful campaigns
- Proven Excel and PowerPoint competence
- High level of competence using Google Analytics
- Experience of reporting on content performance
- Experience working with clients directly in an agency environment