Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 DOE
Reporting to: Director of Content
What will you be doing?
On an account level, you will be expected to develop and lead the entirety of your client strategy, providing clear direction to the consultants and executives working on your accounts. You will be responsible for the performance of your accounts, as well as being responsible for maintaining an exceptional standard of client communication. At the core of what you do, you will be responsible for developing remarkable pieces of content and gaining top-tier coverage for your clients. Furthermore, you will be responsible for using content to enhance the performance of your client’s websites through developing and delivering performance led content strategy.
- Provide high level account management for our clients by crafting and delivering robust and performance led content and digital PR strategies
- Manage your account teams, ensuring that your accounts are being run in a timely sense week to week, as well as ensuring your accounts are profitable in line with agency requirements
- Proactively manage upsell opportunities for your clients from beginning to end, including strategy, pitch and sign off on new projects
- Keep Builtvisible at the forefront of content strategy and consulting, by delivering bespoke strategies where required rather than always referring to a well-trodden solution
- Work closely with the Head of Content and Performance Director to ensure that you are identifying all possible opportunities for account and product growth
- Support junior or new members of staff on project work/process education
- Work with the Sales and Marketing Manager to contribute to Builtvisible’s marketing activity
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a self-motivated and passionate content professional, looking for a challenging and unique new role in digital. We want people who will not be satisfied with the same old approach and can help us continue to develop and improve our performance led approach to content. Skills we look for include.
- Agency and account management experience A highly proactive approach to client and agency performance
- A confident written and verbal communicator, with the ability to present clearly and persuasively
- Meticulous attention to detail with strong spelling and grammar skills
- Highly knowledgeable of the industry standard, and how to excel against this
- An entrepreneurial spirit, with a willingness to work independently
- Self-motivated and highly organised
- We look for an agency-spirited approach, looking for individuals who aspire to impact the direction and performance of the entire team as well as their direct accounts