Salary: Up to £40,000 DOE
Reporting to: Director of Content
Your role will be
On an account level, you will be expected to develop and lead the entirety of your client strategy, providing clear direction to the consultants and executives working on your accounts. You will be responsible for the performance of your accounts, as well as being responsible for maintaining an exceptional standard of client communication.
At the core of what you do, you will be responsible for developing remarkable pieces of content and gaining top tier coverage for your clients. Furthermore, you will be responsible for using content to enhance the performance of your client’s websites through developing and delivering performance led content strategy.
- Provide high level account management for our clients by crafting and delivering robust and performance led content and digital PR strategies
- Add undeniable value to your accounts by understanding all activity we are producing on both technical and content teams and ensuring quality is flawless
- Oversee the execution of all content work, and personally vouch for everything your team delivers
- Manage your account teams, ensuring that your accounts are being run in a timely manner, as well as ensuring your accounts are profitable in line with agency requirements
- Proactively manage upsell opportunities for your clients from beginning to end, including strategy, pitch, and sign off on new projects
- Keep Builtvisible at the forefront of content strategy and consulting, by delivering bespoke strategies where required rather than always referring to a well-trodden solution
- Work closely with the Head of Content and Performance Director to ensure that you are identifying all possible opportunities for account and product growth
- Support junior or new members of staff on project work / process education
- Work with the Sales and Marketing Manager to contribute to Builtvisible’s marketing activity
Skills and experience we look for
- Agency experience is a must, 2 years in a similar role or 4 years overall
- A highly proactive approach to client and agency performance
- Previous ownership of content and outreach strategy on accounts
- Clear and tangible knowledge of content strategy, SEO strategy, content outreach and promotion
- Accountability and ownership of successes and failures
- A confident written and verbal communicator, with the ability to present clearly and persuasively
- Meticulous attention to detail with strong spelling and grammar skills
Who are we looking for?
We look for an agency-spirited approach, individuals who aspire to impact the direction and performance of the entire team as well as their direct accounts.
Are you a self-motivated and passionate content professional, looking for a challenging and unique new role in digital? We want people who will not be satisfied with the same old approach and can help us continue to develop and improve our performance led approach to content.
Your career at Builtvisible is more than just a job. You’ll be part of a close-knit team pulling together to deliver the most meaningful agency experience in the world.
- Work-life balance: Flexible working hours, reasonable workloads and 25 days holiday
- Our healthcare coverage rewards healthy choices, gets 50% off your gym membership and even pays out free coffee weekly!
- We work with leading partners to match pension contributions up to 3%
- An internal training syllabus and dedicated budgets for professional development allow you to expand your horizons.
- An accumulating anniversary cash bonus of up to £1,000, and a share of our profits.
- Dedicated budgets for weekly drinks, monthly socials and legendary all-agency parties are par for the course
Please apply via the button below with a covering letter telling us a bit about you, why you’re the professional for us.