Salary: £40,000 - £48,000
Reporting to: Head of Client Services
You will be responsible for developing and delivering industry leading Organic Digital campaigns that have a demonstrable impact on our clients’ performance.
You will be responsible the performance of your accounts, developing strong client relationships, ensuring flawless delivery of our strategy and maintaining an exceptional standard of client communication.
You will be on the front line of our mission of delivering the most meaningful agency experience in the world.
- Lead the client team to deliver inspiring and highly performant organic digital marketing solutions, meeting client objectives and driving profitable client relationships.
- Develop the client relationship by acting as a strategic partner.
- Understand fully the client’s business including economic levers, industry, organisation and customer/audience needs.
- Cross and up-sell our capabilities whilst looking for opportunity for new services and growth.
- Ensure appropriate activity is developed and implemented according to Builtvisible quality standards.
- Work with Consultants to maintain a strategic overview of account, and proactively advise client accordingly.
- Work with Performance Director and front-line consultants to identify issues early and create remedial plans.
- Keep abreast of outside issues and events and regularly review impact on programme and client objectives.
- Have financial ownership of your ‘business’; in-depth understanding of financial status of your accounts at all times
- Be responsible for account/project profitability and maintaining agreed fee income.
- Regularly update and maintain client project plans through our internal processes.
- Provide regular updates to operations and finance teams on revenue forecast for your accounts, including justifications for decisions.
- Scope and obtain client approval for any Statement of Work as required.
- Work with Resourcing Manager to ensure resourcing across your account is appropriate at all times and you have the ‘best’ person for the job when allocating tasks to the wider team.
What we are looking for
- A highly proactive approach to client and agency performance.
- A good working knowledge of different capabilities and what they offer the client and customer, including; SEO, content marketing, web design & build, analytics, CRO, UX etc.
- Strong understanding of multi-channel marketing and how Builtvisible fits into the wider marketing mix.
- Must be able to demonstrate strategic marketing experience as well as the ability to adopt a hands-on approach when necessary.
- A confident written and verbal communicator, with meticulous attention to detail and the ability to present clearly and persuasively.
- 4 – 6 years relevant experience.
- Demonstrated experience of managing and growing strong client relationships with the ability to cross and up sell; must be able to credibly discuss opportunities across Builtvisible’s entire product offering.
- Paid media and ATL experience is beneficial but not essential.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, with a willingness to work independently
- Self-motivated and highly organised, with the ability to manage complex projects across multiple stakeholders
- An agency-spirited approach; we want individuals who aspire to impact the direction and performance of the entire team as well as their direct accounts.