Client Services Senior Account Manager
Salary: £38,000 - £48,000
Reporting to: Head of Client ServicesClick to apply
Full-time London-based position with mandatory London office days at two days per week, and flexible working opportunities.
Who are Builtvisible?
Builtvisible is the UK’s largest specialist SEO agency, and has scaled consistently over the past 13 years through a value-led approach of doing the right things for the right reasons.
We believe organic is a specialism, not an afterthought, and have driven extraordinary growth for some of the world’s most exciting brands through technical SEO, content, digital PR, and data.
Whether people are here for the long haul or as a stopover to their next stage, our aim is to help everyone in our community to achieve the goals they need to get further. How? Responsibility from the get-go, ideas that are taken seriously, and a team of passionate, focused individuals who champion you every step of the way.
What will you be doing?
At the core of what you do, you will be responsible for developing and delivering industry leading Organic Digital campaigns that have a demonstrable impact on our clients’ performance, connecting the agency to our clients.
With support from the Client Services and wider Builtvisible team, you will deliver:
- Flawless strategic delivery and organic performance of your accounts.
- An exceptional standard of client communication.
- Strong and profitable client relationships.
- Proactive opportunity spotting, upselling and cross selling of our services to clients.
With support from the experts, you will be able to talk confidently about Technical SEO, Content, Digital PR and Data across a wide range of enterprise clients.
Fundamentally, you will ensure the experience our clients have with Builtvisible is meaningful, and that we always act in the best interest of our clients.
- Lead the client team to deliver inspiring organic digital marketing solutions, meeting client objectives and driving profitable client relationships.
- Understand fully the client’s business including economic levers, industry, organisation, and customer/audience needs.
- Ensure staff ownership and responsibility for projects across all members of the team.
- Maintain a strategic overview of account, and proactively advise client accordingly in line with Builtvisible standards.
- Keep abreast of outside issues and events and regularly review impact on programme and client objectives.
- Have financial ownership of your ‘business’; in-depth understanding of financial status of your accounts at all times, with awareness of account/project profitability, and provision of revenue forecasting.
- Independently scope and obtain client approval for any Statement of Work as required.
- Lead strategic business reviews with clients through cohesive storytelling informed by accurate data.
- Have a clear understanding of each client’s performance and how success is being tracked.
- Successfully onboard new clients and retain existing clients.
- Proactively cross sell and upsell our capabilities whilst looking for opportunity for new services and growth.
- Support with new business pitches as required.
- Ensure resourcing across your account is appropriate at all times and you have the ‘best’ person for the job when allocating tasks to the wider team.
- Inspire junior team members by providing training sessions to cultivate a constant learning environment.
- Promote Builtvisible’s culture and capabilities through proactive engagement with our Marketing team.
What are we looking for?
While you don’t have to have been hands on, previous experience of SEO is a requirement for this role.
Other skills we look for include:
- A good working knowledge of digital marketing capabilities, multi-channel marketing, and what they offer the client and customer.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, with a willingness to work independently is a must.
- A highly proactive approach to client and agency performance.
- A confident written and verbal communicator, with meticulous attention to detail and the ability to present clearly and persuasively.
- Self-motivated and highly organised, with the ability to manage complex projects across multiple stakeholders.
- An agency-spirited approach; we want individuals who aspire to impact the direction and performance of the entire team as well as their direct accounts.
- Knowledge of managing profitability and fiscal health of accounts.
- Proven ability to spot opportunities and cross/upsell to clients.
Builtvisible is one of the UK’s largest, most trusted specialist organic digital marketing agencies, and has grown consistently over the past 12 years through a value-led approach of doing the right things for the right reasons.
Whether you’re here for the long haul or as a stopover to your next stage, our aim is to help you achieve the goals you need to get further. How? Responsibility from the get-go, ideas that are taken seriously, and a team of passionate, focused individuals who champion you every step of the way.
Your career at Builtvisible is more than just a job. We offer a fantastic range of benefits designed to support your wellbeing and personal development:
- 25 days annual with bank holiday additional to annual leave entitlement.
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- An enhanced Maternity and Paternity package.
- Flexible hours: the ability to structure your day as you wish.
- As part of our dedication to supporting the wellbeing of our staff, we provide access to the Core Collective, a group of clinical psychologists.
- Up to 5% contribution to your pension.
- Vitality healthcare. (Annual health check, reduced gym membership, free coffee, cinema tickets, amazon prime, and much more)
- Regular bespoke webinars on wellbeing covering topics such as perfectionism, stress management, and imposter syndrome.
- An accumulating anniversary cash bonus up to £1,000.
- A discretionary profit share bonus every year.
Builtvisible is committed to creating a diverse environment, all applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
Meet your team
We're a friendly bunch who love what we do. Check out our Instagram to see what we've been up to recently both in and out of the office, or check out our about page to get a sense of what we're all about!