Reporting to: Client Services Senior Account Manager
What will you be doing?
At the core of what you do, you will be responsible for developing and delivering industry leading Organic Digital campaigns that have a demonstrable impact on our clients’ performance.
With support from the Head of Client Services, and wider Builtvisible team, you will be responsible for performance of your accounts, developing strong client relationships, ensuring flawless delivery of our strategy and maintaining an exceptional standard of client communication.
Fundamentally, you will ensure the experience our clients have with Builtvisible is perfect, and that we always act in the best interest of our clients.
- Lead the client team to deliver inspiring organic digital marketing solutions, meeting client objectives and driving profitable client relationships.
- Understand fully the client’s business including economic levers, industry, organisation and customer/audience needs.
- Ensure appropriate activity is developed and implemented according to Builtvisible quality standards
- Ensure staff ownership and responsibility for projects across all members of the team.
- Maintain a strategic overview of account, and proactively advise client accordingly.
- Spot early warning of issues.
- Keep abreast of outside issues and events and regularly review impact on programme and client objectives.
- Regularly update and maintain client project plans through our internal processes.
- Ensure resourcing across your account is appropriate at all times and you have the ‘best’ person for the job when allocating tasks to the wider team.
- With support, cross and up-sell our capabilities whilst looking for opportunity for new services and growth.
- Have financial ownership of your ‘business’; in-depth understanding of financial status of your accounts at all times, with awareness of account/project profitability, and provision of revenue forecasting.
What are we looking for?
- An entrepreneurial spirit, with a willingness to work independently
- A highly proactive approach to client and agency performance
- Self-motivated and highly organised, with the ability to manage complex projects across multiple stakeholders
- An agency-spirited approach; we want individuals who aspire to impact the direction and performance of the entire team as well as their direct accounts.
- A confident written and verbal communicator, with meticulous attention to detail and the ability to present clearly and persuasively
- A good working knowledge of different capabilities and what they offer the client and customer, including; SEO, content marketing, web design & build, analytics, CRO, UX etc.
- Proven ability to spot opportunities and cross/upsell to clients.
Nice to haves
- Paid media and ATL experience is beneficial but not essential.