Client Services Account Director (Maternity Cover)
Salary: £48,000 - £58,000
Reporting to: Head of Client ServicesClick to apply
Full-time London-based position with mandatory London office days at two days per week, and flexible working opportunities.
Please note that this is a 12-month fixed term maternity cover contract with all standard benefits.
Who are Builtvisible?
Builtvisible is the UK’s largest specialist SEO agency, and has scaled consistently over the past 13 years through a value-led approach of doing the right things for the right reasons.
We believe organic is a specialism, not an afterthought, and have driven extraordinary growth for some of the world’s most exciting brands through technical SEO, content, digital PR, and data.
Whether people are here for the long haul or as a stopover to their next stage, our aim is to help everyone in our community to achieve the goals they need to get further. How? Responsibility from the get-go, ideas that are taken seriously, and a team of passionate, focused individuals who champion you every step of the way.
What will you be doing?
At the core of what you do, you will be responsible for developing and delivering industry leading Organic Digital campaigns that have a demonstrable impact on our clients’ performance, connecting the agency to our clients.
- As a senior member of the Client Services team, you will deliver:
- World-class performance of your direct managed accounts and those managed by more junior members of the team
- An exceptional standard of client communication.
- Client retention and revenue growth for the agency.
- Proactive opportunity generation to maximise performance for both clients and for the agency.
- Contribution towards the success of the Client Services team and wider agency through process and training development.
Fundamentally, you will ensure the experience our clients have with Builtvisible is meaningful, and that we always act in the best interest of our clients.
- Lead the client team to deliver inspiring organic digital marketing solutions, meeting client objectives and driving profitable client relationships.
- Be a trusted advisor to our clients by building and retaining long term, mutually beneficial relationships.
- Keep abreast of outside issues and events and regularly review impact on programme and client objectives.
- Proactively cross and up-sell our capabilities whilst looking for opportunity for new services and growth at an agency level.
- Independently scope and obtain client approval for any Statement of Work as required.
- Lead strategic business reviews with clients through cohesive storytelling informed by accurate data.
- Support our Head of Client Acquisition in new business pitches as required.
- Inspire junior team members by providing relevant training sessions to cultivate a constant learning environment.
- Be open to optimising processes and ways of working to ensure the team is operating efficiently and effectively.
- Promote Builtvisible’s culture and capabilities through proactive engagement with our Marketing team.
- Incorporate Builtvisible’s product development and innovation initiatives into our client acquisition strategies.
- Champion positive spirit and strong work ethic within the team, especially among junior team members.
- Deliver complete quality control for project planning and management in line with Builtvisible’s processes and standards.
- Own the financials of your ‘business’ and those you line manage; in-depth understanding of financial status of your accounts at all times, with awareness of account/project profitability, and provision of revenue forecasting.
- Effectively convert one-off client projects into retainers.
- Work with our Finance team to keep invoicing up to date and maintain a healthy cash flow across our clients.
What are we looking for?
While you don’t have to have been hands on, previous experience of SEO is a requirement for this role.
Other skills we look for include:
- A good working knowledge of digital marketing capabilities, multi-channel marketing, and what they offer the client and customer.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, with a willingness to work independently is a must.
- A highly proactive approach to client and agency performance.
- Proven ability to manage global enterprise clients with significant annual revenue
- A confident written and verbal communicator, with meticulous attention to detail and the ability to present clearly and persuasively.
- Self-motivated and highly organised, with the ability to manage complex projects across multiple stakeholders.
- Experience managing and communicating with senior stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience of managing and growing strong client relationships with the ability to cross and up sell; must be able to credibly discuss opportunities across Builtvisible’s entire product offering.
- An agency-spirited approach; we want individuals who aspire to impact the direction and performance of the entire team as well as their direct accounts.
- Strong financial acumen.
- Proven ability to spot opportunities and cross/upsell to clients.
- Line management skills are beneficial but not essential.
Builtvisible is one of the UK’s largest, most trusted specialist organic digital marketing agencies, and has grown consistently over the past 12 years through a value-led approach of doing the right things for the right reasons.
Whether you’re here for the long haul or as a stopover to your next stage, our aim is to help you achieve the goals you need to get further. How? Responsibility from the get-go, ideas that are taken seriously, and a team of passionate, focused individuals who champion you every step of the way.
Your career at Builtvisible is more than just a job. We offer a fantastic range of benefits designed to support your wellbeing and personal development:
- 25 days annual with bank holiday additional to annual leave entitlement.
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Flexible hours: the ability to structure your day as you wish.
- As part of our dedication to supporting the wellbeing of our staff, we provide access to the Core Collective, a group of clinical psychologists.
- Up to 5% contribution to your pension.
- Vitality healthcare. (Annual health check, reduced gym membership, free coffee, cinema tickets, amazon prime, and much more)
- Regular bespoke webinars on wellbeing covering topics such as perfectionism, stress management, and imposter syndrome.
- A discretionary profit share bonus every year.
Builtvisible is committed to creating a diverse environment, all applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or age.