There hasn’t been as much blogging activity on this site in the past three weeks. For good reason, I’ve been on a (much needed) holiday after a mind blowing first 6 months of the year and, upon my return, I’ve been building a new toy.
You can now analyse your anchor text with the SEOgadget anchor text tool.
Analyse your top 10 anchor texts and image links to a page, domain or subdomain
The public version of the tool is free to use and if you find it useful, please give feedback.
- See your top 10 anchors to any URL
- “Flags” currently highlights an image link (I’ll think about how to play this back more sensibly)
- Enter up to 5 URLs
- Export your anchor text data to CSV
- See how many internal and external, domain and subdomain links use those 10 anchors
- Get access to important metrics such as internal and external mozRank passed
What are the top 10 anchor text phrases to my SEO Jobs page?
How many root domain links contain relevant anchors to the top 5 ranking URLs for “SEO Jobs”?
I’d just like to say a huge thanks to Kate and Sarah at SEOmoz, and for dealing with numerous, newbie API developer queries in the last week. If you’re considering developing a tool that uses the Linkscape Site Intelligence API – do! It’s a breeze and well worth the effort. Have fun and remember, my tool (not the API!) may be a little slow to start off with, consider it a beta release.
Above all things, I appreciate your patience and feedback!